Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IOS 5 Features

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

You want Apple to add in multi-paging (requires more memory) to folders when that very feature already exist in the Springboard? I am pretty sure their design choice is not because someone will forget, it is because memory on the 3G & 3GS is at a premium already.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Look on page one of this forum and you'll see the list iCrank posted.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Anyone know what resolution the cam will be? The iPhone cam has always been pretty poor by many standarRAB and I'm hoping they are willing to step it up in the new release. I love my 8mp cam on my DROIDX, in fact it was one of the main deciding factors in getting it. With the awesome display on the iPhone, and with all the power and functional photo apps, it would be a shame not to equip a decent camera. In my opinion of course, and I guess I am a bit biased towarRAB camera features, being a photographer and all.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Ahh, okay. cool.
    Thanks a ton for the info.

Cheers

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Some good stuff happening to iOS. This feature in particular, "FaceTime over 3G: Yes, it is now possible. Not yet available for developers though." no longer dependent on wi-fi, yes! I use my iPad a lot to, glad they have a split keyboard feature, can't wait!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Are talking about the iPhone 4's 5mp camera? I thought it was one of the better smartphone cameras in the that range. But 8mp is nice, I have the HTC Inspire 4G and the camera is really good. But I have no doubt that iPhone will have a 8mp camera this round, and offer more features with it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

+1...the link that you posted is nurabered while I just posted the list

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

Yeah I have seen some reviews of the iphone4 being good, but I prefer the cam on my DROIDX in comparison.the images seem to be sharper and of course the added resolution doesn't hurt. The camera on my ipad2 is completely horrible for stills and it's not great for video unless you are in very bright natural light from my experience, which is fine because who wants to hold up a book sized camera to take a photo? Viewing photos is fantastic though and I use my iPad to view my photos all the time before during and after making edits and adjustments. I have a feeling that the new iPhone will have a larger resolution, but I really have no proof to back that up. Anyway, I have high hopes for the new iPhone and the camera will not be a deal breaker for me even it was to use the same cam as previous iphone4 because the iOS is much more reliable than my current android and just so much more fun!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IOS 5 Features

It already exists in springboard? I am no longer jailbroken. I'm also still kinda new to the JB scene. Springboard is only a go when you've JB'd correct? I know I had infinifolders when I was JB. Now that I'm not, that's probably the one thing I am missing the most.

>>>Kyle<<<

IOS 5 Features

NICE comprehensive list iCrank! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ON THAT! and I spy that ReRABkins avatar! WOOT! Fellow Skins fan here!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information