Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

South Park - "You Have Zero Friends" - Talkback [4/7]

I thought it was already parodied in the canadians on strike episode.

Anyway, this was a very good episode. Every episode from this season has been classic. And is it just me or did this episode actually not have a preachy speech at the end?

In that case...TWITTER NEEDS TO BE PARODIED!

Same here. The fact that they didn't despite the numerous body count in the series was a breath of fresh air. Him suddenly getting all those friends was, I think, a perfect ending - a very sweet moment. Kyle befriending him for the duration of the episode was also pretty cute, too.

For the episode on hand, I'm strictly on Stan's boat: I still do not have a facebook and have no desire to get one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pretty much what Neo Ultra Nike said. It seems that everyone who wasn't into the Internet 5-10 years ago is now completely obsessed with it. Thankfully MySpace is starting to trickle down but that's just it. There's been social networking sites years befor FB you could create a free profile/site easily without knowing code for years. I never understood how a site that forces you to sign up to look at anything especially since so much is private would become so popular. I found it rude that friends and family would force others to sign up just so they could share pics and topics. Another reason is who's going to be your friend? Your mom? Your boss? That guy in highschool who never said a single word to you? These are "friends?" why aren't they considered friends in real life. My mom loves reading about my cousin who lives a few towns over. I told her that we should get together some time. She told me I need to get a FB. And the updates, people don't realize that telling your friends what you had for dinner is stupid. No one cares. What's next Twitter?

has to be. Otherwise Stans 13yo and in middle school. Kinda like How Maggie Simpson is 20yo.

actually I kept hearing that you can't. That's why I thought they did the whole trom joke because they won't let you. You can remove stuff but your profile will still be there. That's why Stan still had his and his dad was pissed that he was no longer a friend

"yahtzee!"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm in the same boat. Still not succumbing to the pressure though.

This episode was golden.

I realised... We never do see if Kyle gets anymore friends after deleting Kip as a friend. And Stan was his only other freind, so I guess Kyle had zero friends, at least temporarily. So it has happy endings for Stan and Kip but not Kyle.

I found this episode to be pretty funny.

I love Facebook, though. Not for all of the friend-making, but for keeping up with people I know/have known in real life.

After watching the episode over a SPS, I got to say that it was pretty good episode, better than the first two episodes of the season, and somewhere tie between last week. Did like how accurate Cartman and Kyle being on Chat Roulette was, and the kid obsessing over Kyle being his only friend was a good laugh as well.

Wow, this episode hit everything, even Mad Money, a show that has been on the air for so long.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information