Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does God still speak to mankind?

Then what is proof to you? God getting out of his cloud and slapping you? Getting in your face at an anti war protest and saying hey im here? Come on if you are so bent on proof then what proof do you have saying that God does not exist? What proof do you have of your purpose in life? What proof do you have saying that evolution or the big bang THEORIES are true? If we only follow pure anolitical thought the world would be a very boring and destitute place indeed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol, MY my Maxwell you sure changed my views (cough). In no way does these so called "metaphysical engineers" have any valid evidence to support their claims. They only give me more proof that God does exist. They see it as a mere numbers game. I see it as everything hinges upon Him. Maxwell do you believe in a cause? a person? a something? Prove it.

So Duo you do believe in A god. Yet you say you cannot understand why he would care about us and our own stupid ways of murder and other atrocities we still commit today. It's because He created us in His image. Yet He gave us free will, or choice. He said you can eat anything in the garden BUT do not eat of the tree of the fruit of knowledge or you will surely die. We ate it out of our own stupidity and our willingness to be influenced by a liar. Although we sinned God did not abandon us in any way. WE abandoned Him and continue to do so. "God never made no junk".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There is a fine line between insanity and divine message.

Is God talking to Bin Laden when he tells him to kill civilians?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

did anyone notice the problem with the question?

It assumes God actually spoke to mankind in the first place.

lol. That's laughable. Why would a omniponent being bother with lowly peons who can't even figure out how to live peacefully?

Beyond stupid pet tricks, it makes no sense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

God speaks only to believers in his son. He does this thru the indwelling of the Holy Spirit which is sent to every believer in Jesus.
    Amazing grace, how sweet the sound....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They are flawed in the fact that they are bound by the walls of human logic. The idea that God can make 2+2=5 can't be understood by human logic alone...however God can do it.

WOW!! .. Now I'm really confused. You say god can not create sin .. yet it exsists, and I think you said god created everything so I can't make this make sense in my head. Perhaps you could explain more. There have been a lot of times in my life when I have been presented with the opprotunity to do something most people would agree is a sin and I have not " ate of the fruit " so when you say I would have sinned anyhow that is'nt true... I didn't!! Now you should not be suprised to hear I take offence at your remark that satan will instill trickery in me if I don't accept jesus. The last time I checked I was not a follwer of satan!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No in Jesus Christ! In His patience with us this far. With His love we cannott comprehend.

Jerry Fawell is always saying how he talks to god and god told him that Dubya would be president.

Other than that, if god is still talking to anyone, there is medication for it! Try Seroquil. I hear it does wonders of auditory hallucinations.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information