Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: YAZ users - ???

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

I'm on the last week of my third pack. My skin has been so much better this month. During the first 2 months my skin defiantly got worse. I was getting a bunch of cystic acne on my jaw line and my cheeks broke out a lot. Recently my cheeks and jaw line have cleared up, I still break out, but they are a lot less in nuraber and much smaller. It's much more tolerable now and I can't wait for it to get even better, hopefully with the next pack. The first 2 months might make you feel really doubtful, but from about mid 3rd pack and on it should only get better. I hope it goes well for you! And if you don't already, drink lots of water and try to eat healthier...you can never go wrong there.

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

how is everyone's results coming along?

i've had a rough few days and i'm feelings really down, i'd really like to hear how yall are doing.

Arelias

YAZ users - ???

Hey savemeplease,

The third month on yaz has been the trick! My face has improved dramatically and I only get about one small pimple. But, the only thing is that I still have bad scarring so I went to a Medical Spa and got a micropeel ( consisted of a 20-30% glycolic peel and cryogenic therapy). I was planning on getting a microderm but the aesthetician recommended the peel and then the microderm later. It has made my skin dramatically smooth and fading my scars! It also did not make me peel and make my skin incredibly dry! I'm so happy and my confidence has boosted compared to a couple of months ago. So, hopefully I can finally defeat my acne and continue to feel confident! Doxycycline works only for a short period of time and sometimes u might need a higher dose in order for it to work. Let me know how the peel and light therapy worked.

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

I think my scars have faded alot, but I still have really light and tiny red spots on my cheeks. Last time i was at my derm she wanted to do a laser treatment and gets rid or redness but i didnt want to because i was still breaking out alot at that point, but now that im not breaking out as much, I think I might do it.

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

I just started my 3rd pack and my boobs went up a cup size recently. They were only tender the 1st week or so. In your case, I'd wait a few more weeks because it takes a while for your body to adjust to the pill. So if they're still tender by the end of the 2nd pack I'd talk to your derm about it. Maybe try sticking it out until the 3rd month, and if they're still tender and bothering you, I'd consider switching then. Apparently after 3 months is when your body is fully adjusted to the pill. Best of luck.

wannabepoet

YAZ users - ???

yaz is a birth control. it is supposed to help with acne, mood swings, premenstral weight gain, and other things we women have to put up with once a month. talk to your mom about taking you to the doctor and getting on this. she will have a stroke when you say birth control but show her the board and tell her that is why you want to be on the pill.

Arelias

YAZ users - ???

I've heard that Spiro (aldactone) and BCP cures acne. I am currently on YAZ and I'm getting Spiro in a couple of weeks. I'll let everyone know my skin update in a couple of months. Hopefully this works!!

autumn29

YAZ users - ???

I cant show her the board because i go on other boarRAB and i am a good size so if you gain weight then ill be way to fat

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

just an update. i really think the 3rd pack is the trick. i started the 3rd pack on monday and my skin has gotten alot better. so for all you who are on the 1st and 2nd pack and are feeling discouraged, don't worry. just stick it out, things will get better soon.

Arelias

YAZ users - ???

I was thinking about doing a microdermabrasion as well but I heard it doesn't help with existing acne, so I think I might wait until I'm completely clear. If you do it, can you please let me know if it was a success? Thanks alot. Good luck savemeplease!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information