Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    DiselPower4

Accutane Thread! Tips/stories Anything Accutane Related

I'm doing well. Im on my 5th month and on 60 mgs a day. Once in a while i get a lil breakout here and there but not like before. Also the red marks are fading.

ACcutaNE

yes, I correct myself-it didnt come back right away...I think 5-6 months later but it was frustrating still! you have to forgive my typing errors (if any)...its after 1 am and I am about to go to bed soon.

Neutrogena coverup is good too...I used it a year ago but it didnt coverup as well as Revlon Colorstay...but neutrogena is better for invisibility and helping the skin. Revlon, though covers up well, it clogs pores more that other foundations.

good luck with suntan tomorrow...yes it's supposed to be sunny I'm in NY too but I never go to the beach...I'm very white-but I like being white, sort of like a statement "everyone is tanned during summer and I want to be different". Today was really nice out too. And definitely go out on Friday! Dont let little acne destroy your life! Have fun and when you project confidence-that is all people will see, and not our little flaws

dimples~

hey, i am new to this site, and i just got to it by accident, i was trying to find info on minocycline, my derm just priscribed it to me. and when i came upoe what accutane dude wrote i was amazed. dude i had my music on with my smashing pumpkins playing and the way you write is crazy, your expressions of feeling liek hanRAB coming towarRAB you were like kryptonight and other stuff was really well put. i started reading everythign you entered and hoping you had msn so that i could chat with you. haha dont i sound like a stocker. anyways this site seems to be really interesting, its a great feelign to have when you realize you are not alone, no mater what country,state or province you live in, someone else has the same porblem. anyways if anyone wants to add me to there msn im [email protected] hope to hear from you guys. take care everyone

Accutane Dude

Although i am male and I would STRONGLY recommend you research this very thoroughly after i can tell you what i've heard so far.

What I have been told is that after your cycle on accutane you should wait at least 1 year before becoming pregnant. So if your on the usual 5-8 month cycle following this give it another year. I know if i was a women I would still wait probably even 2 years afterwarRAB. Double what the doctor will recommend...

Accutane Dude

Well bud it's good to see your clear. I just went to the derm today and she prescribed a moisturizer antibiotic. Fucidic Acid Cream. I'll let ya know how it goes

Accutane Dude

For sure man, the last 2 days I have been dry as hell and I think the 120 mg is really starting to work. It's just frustrating now that school is out and it's the weekend and I'm all alone. However, I try to keep in mind that people go through a lot worse then this and persevere, and with acne it's just a matter of time.

Accutane Dude

hello everyone. It's been about a year and a half since i last posted in this thread. I just wanted to bump it up as I am starting my third cycle of accutane and i gave a link to this thread.

Here is a link to the thread "DING DING DING! Round 3 of Accutane - (Journal + Analysis)" which i started to document my third cycle of accutane and of course answer any questions anyone may have.

http://www.healtrabroadoarRAB.com/bo...d.php?t=358695

Accutane Dude

I can't believe your only on 60 mg. How much do you weigh?

Skylo

one more thing... do u get alot of side effects wit accutane i mean wats the worst one u guys had or wats the most commen one???? ty

Accutane Dude

Went out on Friday and got completely hammered. So fun lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information