Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Home.

Jessie1

Where's Home.

I graduated in 1999.

caszyman

Where's Home.

I just went back and ready many posts. It's nice to see so many of you with Michigan connections. We're from a suburb north of Detroit. I'm not crazy about these looooong winters, but my husband loves them. I love the short summers at my lake house sitting on my swing reading a good book, but my kiRAB love being out on our boat. Those days are gone for my daughter during her recovery (teenager with grade II spondy.)

memawhurts

Where's Home.

Martinsville, Virginia. Born and raised and still here.
    9/1999 Laminectomy
    1/2001 Fusion L4-S1
    1/2004 Fell at worked, knocked screws loose. Workers comp nightmare
    9/2004 Laminectomy, Fusion revision of L4-S1
    As far as I'm concerned I now have 2 failed fusions.

TexasWildRose04

Where's Home.

Austin, Texas Here.......Had herniation at L5-S1.....Hemilaminectomy/Discectomy June 2, 2004......S1 nerve damage.... severe radiculopathy....still dealing with the pain.

:angel:

Jessie1

Where's Home.

Diann, I am in Grand RapiRAB and I had my surgery done at Spectrum Health (Butterworth Campus). My surgeon did a fabulous job, and the hospital was great too. They did a terrific job with pain management after my fusion. I was really happy with them. If you need more work done, I would definitely recommend my surgeon and Spectrum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Jessie

mel1977

Where's Home.

Oh, I am very familiar with how things go in COlurabia. One problem, not enough ortho drs and such. I know all those drs bc of my line of work, and was hoping to find a younger one with no luck. Thanks for the heaRAB up on the drs. That will help. I am healing from a fusion so there isn't much they can do for that, but I need care for my neck. I dont' remeraber which ones specialized in the neck. I am going to make an appt tomorrow. I agree with first thing in the am. I have had five surgeries with the university of mo and the worst for follow ups and appts was always ortho-I had Dr. Alander for my first back surgery, Dr. Greene did my leg. If you have any other things to pass my way regarding this stuff, let me know. My current dr says I should see a neuro (that is what he is) but there aren't any who did spine fellowships. If I do go neuro, I think I will see Dr. Oro, but just not sure yet.

Jessie1

Where's Home.

Where in Michigan did you guys live?

Jessie1

Where's Home.

I was born in Binghamton- about an hour and a half south of Syracuse.

mel1977

Where's Home.

we did think of San Antonio for a while, but when we saw the winters were warmer than Vegas, we were like NO WAY! But you never know....

Rhonni

Where's Home.

I don't think I'm near Livingston, since I've never heard of it. HA. I'm in a Dallas suburb.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information