Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Isn't it funny how Israel can fire fewer missles and hit more targets than Hizbollah.

You're right, they're better off blasting the door open and if someone dies due to the explosion, who cares. Run around the house demolishing everything, realizing that there's nothing dangerous and repeating with the next house. They'll eventually find a few things here and there, all the while destroying everything in their path just "in case", but who cares.

Isn't it funny how Israel can fire fewer missles and hit more targets than Hizbollah.

As apposed to your great solution???

it's ok when the US/UK does it in Iraq but it's horrible because Israel does it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1) its obvious that Isreal has a vast technological advantage over Hezbollah.
    2) I cant comprehend how a civilized nation can target so many civilians so I can come to two conclusions.
    a) Isreal really isnt civilized and they're really just out to destroy Lebanon as either a statement or just because they dont really like them.
    b) Hezbollah really is using civilians as human shields.

either conclusion is disturbing in their own right.

I gave no alternate solution. It's not up to me to figure it out. I'm just pointing out what I see as a blatant disregard for human life veiled beneath the image of a war on terrorism.

I made no mention of the US/UK, therefore you have no idea of my views on the war in Iraq.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are you rolling your eyes?

You're the one that started a DUMB ASS thread.

Of course Israel will hit at higher precentage, we sold them this shit. Hezbollah might as well sling shot grenades and they'll get same results as now.

My point is they have less than a 0.1% hit rate. Which is pathetic.

Israel on the other hand knows what it is doing. Great accuracy, over 99%.

yes, lets compare one of the worlds best militarys to a terrorist organization

idiot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information