Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Which phone out now has the best reception??

I'd recommend the N80.

The Nokia 6010 has awesome reception compared to any other phone I've used. I have a Motorola RAZR that gets one bar off and on where I live. It always drops calls and has terrible clarity. I put my sim into an old Nokia 6010 and it was like a dream come true. 3 bar signal, perfect clarity and never drops calls. Not to mention the battery life on the phone lasts forever. I can barely make it through the day with my crap RAZR phone.

Whoever in here said all phones are equal in theory is full of crap. If your signal sucks where you live go get a Nokia 6010 and you will be set. I don't think any retail stores sell them anymore so you will have to buy it online.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a nokia 3595 and it looks just like the 6010. what is the difference between them?

I've had my share of Nokias, Sony Ericssons, Motorolas, Sanyos, Samsungs, and more...and will agree that the Nokias, and some of the latest Motos (V8/V9) are pretty stellar performers in the reception wars...

But, I have truly been totally blown away by the reception from my BlackBerry devices...almost across the board, the 83xx Curve being the best so far. RIM puts a hell of a phone radio in their product!! :2thumbs:

hi guys I am in between phones and i have had a few friends lend me some phones and every single one has died... I had a samsung raven and it worked great until it lost its back then i was drunk and threw it cause i was pissed. but now i have used i think four different phones... 2 razors both have crapped out on me, one garbage lg walmart-like phone that was intended for a midget to use, and i cant remember the other. I would just like a suggestion for a new phone that will get good reception, user friendly, and will stand the test of time. And my service provider is AT&T/Cingular. Feel free to pm me as well.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I now have a Vodafone NL Nokia 2310, not many functions but it has about 3-5 bars all the time!

Can't say I've had much experience using many other phones out there, but, both my Nokia 6120/3120 has never fallen below 4 bars in terms of reception.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll second that Moto e815 with VZW. But I just had to have the Palm Treo. WTF. Texts good and I don't talk that much anyway.

The reception on my Pearl is noticably worse than my E62, by about 60-70 feet underground.

[QUOTE=meatballs]Actually, it is right. Theoretically. Also theoretically, load speeds for internet are 2.4 ghz, when really they are 300-500 kb. QUOTE]

I just happen to browse some old messages and I found this that requires reply if someone didn't do it before.

GHZ is a mesuare of the frequency not a measure of speed
    kbps is a mesure of speed

So whatever point you wanted to make ,I guess, has not valid foundation. :disappoin

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information