Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

Actually, I think it was Lucy who mentioned Ella seeing Ezra and Spencer together first. I'm surprised Aria didn't mention Spencer having a boyfriend when explaining to Ella nothing's going on between ES.

About the age difference, the opposite is true for me. :lol: I think Spencer looks older than Ezra. Troian is a year older than Ian in real life so it's not completely crazy. I may be alone on this but I think with the clothes that Spencer wears she often looks like she's in her thirties or at least mid-to-late twenties. Sometimes I find it VERY distracting and it completely pulls me out of a scene. Imo, she's clearly not a teenager, let alone a 16 year old.

Episode 11 Spoilers:

[sp]I'm pretty sure Ezra's not in this episode. ABC Family Press Release
    [/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

[sp]Did the whole Jackie debacle that seemed to go on forever (1x20-2x02) not count? I considered the awesome "sorry we couldn't make this work" note left in his typewriter to be a break up. Maybe not. Yeah, I don't want to think about it and I'm not going to go on MK's twitter at all (or at least for a couple more hours . . . or however long I can hold out). I need something happy to happen on the show. This is too angsty.[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lisa, you totally called it on Ella seeing Spencer/Ezra together.

I know the scene was super super short, but I thought it was one of the greatest things ever. It was weird, though, because Spencer seemed so much younger than Ezra, but I never seem to notice that huge of an age difference between Aria/Ezra. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing them together.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They make a gorgeous pair together :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I added you Hayley. The shipper list is starting to look a little more respectable with almost 70 people on it.

I took a 2 year break from fanforum after registering. I don't think I even posted once until I joined the Aria/Ezra thread in March or April.

I know, right? The week is starting to move faster. Before we know it Tuesday will be here.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, I seem to go through :ff: phases. Probably why my post count is what it is after 7 years. I'm so undedicated. :lol: I've been pretty good the last 2 summers, but not so much during the year.

I can't believe Tuesday is almost here. The week is starting to move by fast, which is surprising considering the blah, rainy weather we have here. Old Ezria clips (plus a Vampire Diaries and Pushing Daisies) have kept me busy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:yay: for new thread finally! Add me to the supporters list, please? :flowers:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:thud:

<3 I <3 ANIMALS <3

[sp]I'm drawing a blank, when was their second breakup? I can only think of the one at the end of 1x05. Oh God, if they sleep together right before they breakup, a storm cellar won't be able to protect MK from the wrath of Ezria tweeters, lol. I really am going to stop talking about this tonight because it's making my blood boil again. I'll save if for tomorrow before and after the episode.[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree with that

:love:

credit: here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information