Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

I used RSD General. If I get another one, I will post a tutorial up for this phone. I couldn't walk you through it via PM or others.... id have to have one in front of me. Ive got incoming/outgoing mms and wap on two different ones, but didnt take notes. I tried to help fire from memory and as you can see he only got almost there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

Ive only gotten Incoming so far on MMS out going has been a no go for me, i got it to work for like 2 days on someones ZN4 but out of the blue when someone sent them a MP3 the out going stopped working odd.

Motorola ZN4 Krave

This thread is annoying

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

thanks 2 a few links & resourcesz i have, i believe i got the answer we been w8n 4. keep in mind that i dont or d. k. how 2 flash so im only going by info & a video i saw on youtube (that by the way showd proof that it had Cricket & was on the internet); & was told that not all Kravez can b fully flashd, depending on if its a good 1 or not. however, i was told that if u set the Krave ZN4 to the same settings as the Rival, & if the Krave iz a good 1, itll b fully flashd! check this out & get back w/me. if its a success, all thanx welcomed, but id rather have some1 fully flash 1 4 me & sale it, Brand New Only. im STILL looking 4 1. i waz only waiting 4 it 2 b fully flashd b4 i bought 1... :clapping:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

u work in el paso..thats where im from!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

LOL.. I know, were not getting real answers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

did you do the seem edit that fixes mms???

there are some discussions on it...i think one discussion is in one of the v3m threaRAB

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

So did anyone ever get it up and running? Did anyone ever try flash it like the rival?

Motorola ZN4 Krave

i took it to a wireless place & tried 2 explain to the guy that said it couldnt b fully flashed & he refused 2 take my advice, so i sold mine. besidez, if a phone iznt fully Cricket & iz flashed from another carrier, the featurez (pic msg/mms, internet) may not work. i didnt like it n e wayz, ull get arthritis texting & touching the screen a lot. it Vibrated everytime u touched the screen & i couldnt figure how 2 remove that feature if possible. the Krave didnt turn out az good az i thought, which iz probly y its not popular. the touch screen & iconz r 2 small & u hav 2 open the flip 2 text & do other needed thingz. hopefully Krave 2 will b better or like the Motorola Droid that haz touch screen & physical keypad until they make a touch screen w/large iconz, i recommend staying w/a phone that haz at least a physical keypad. so far the Motorola Razr2 iz the best phone ive known

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola ZN4 Krave

I read about that seem edit a long time ago and I figured that was the problem, but whenever I tried to red the seem the program froze lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information