Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nimiq 1

Cheapest package to get HD

Did you type dosborne by mistake......Did you mean to apologize to me...?

Nimiq 1

Q

can we make a new thread:

Nimiq1 vs Agent Express V

and leave this thread alone?

Ex Agent EV

Appologise to you? For what? I think i'm the one who should receive an appology, I've proven my point that installation of Nimiq 2 upgrade is free...

Ex Agent EV

You said on Retention Departement question:

Originally Posted by Agent Express V
    Of course they will make you an offer...most probably 2-3 months free or 10% off for 3 months, if you don't agree 6months, then they may go for 6 months.

If your complaint is more that there is no deal to upgrade receiver, or to get HD they might offer you free receiver for 12-24 months.

We do have promos for existing clients too. Right now if an existing client wants to have a HD receiver and doesn't have Nimiq 2 programming we install the receiver and the upgrade free of charge. Also the client will get HD programming free for the first 6 months.

This winter we had a promo where existing clients could buy HD TV and get a postal refund between 150$ to 400$ depending on the TV size they got if they rented an HD receiver after

Agent Express Vu, PLease, please stop posting this inaccuracy,
    Quote:
    Right now if an existing client wants to have a HD receiver and doesn't have Nimiq 2 programming we install the receiver and the upgrade free of charge

It is NOT FREE, an existing customer is charged for ALL the work carried out. They get a Programming Credit equal to the cost of installation.

Installing a 6100 for an existing Customer STARTS at $75.
    Installing a 9200 for an existing Customer STARTS at $125.

Most HD installs for existing customers who already have 3 or 4 receivers runs int a small fortune, $225 to $350 are normal charges.

Yes the customer gets back these charges as Programming Credits but do not forget that our government still gets its cut as the customer still has to pay all tax's on these charges.

I reiterate, it is not FREE.

Ex Agent EV

I won't go throught all the post, but read over what you said on Rention depratement question. You were the one contradincting everybody that it was not free...

Harryhoo

Once you have the second sat. at 82 you don't need to subscribe to HD package to get: CTV HD East & West, CBC HD, PPV channels, and if you subscribe to Premium movies you get 2 channels in HD. If you subscribe to MLB Extra Innings you get some games in HD.

Ex Agent EV

Also get the Frech HD channels if you have the corresponding theme pack

A little correction on the comment of the previous posternce you have sat 82 AND a HD RECEIVER...

gmd

Hello!

wow, things got quite out of hand around here. From my simple question, here's what I did learn:

- at the lower end, it is up to $10 cheaper to get HD with SC than it is with Bell ContractVu
    - there are fineprints and agreements with Bell to the point that things are out of hands and CSR, dealers and installers sing different tunes
    - Agent Express V is a girl
    - she is not afraid of a fight
    - elle parle fran

Ex Agent EV

I'm a girl
    I'm French
    I'm not affraid of a fight (even with macho installers!!!)
    And I don't think i'm right, I am!

I posted the promo in question on the site, and I do use private messaging. I also have Nimiq1 personnal e-mail adress and e-mailed him the full details...

I never said that you can get the system for the cost of the taxes, what I said is the installation of the receiver and the upgrade, if you don't have Nimiq2 already is free...you need to pay for the cost of the rental of the receiver (10$ for 6100-20$ for 9200) and the HD Value pack (10$-free for the first 6 months when you rent AND do not have HD or Nmiq2 prior to the upgarde). If you want I can also send you the details of the Nimiq2 upgrade promo

Nimiq 1

I promised not to add to the Flames so I will stay silent.

Nimiq 1 ( The Macho Installer)

Thanks for that NEW handle Agent, I like it a lot..........
    Shame I am not an installer but hey, were all friends in here anyway......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information