Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

Phone Source USA

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

http://www.phonesource-usa.com/cell-phone-356-cheap/Nokia-N95---In-Stock---w/-1GB-Card.php

Now it is $654.
    It comes with screen protector,leather case & 1GB card.
    Plus all the other accesories.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

Exactly, although in my case I should be fine, as I don't swap SIMs, but actually have two different phone numbers on a family plan.

I'm also a heavy iPod and iTunes user, so the iPhone is a natural fit as compared to any Nokia device for media purposes (although Nokia Media Transfer Suite for Mac is really good, it's still not 100% integration).

If the U.S. AT&T iPhone experience is any indication of what is going to happen up here, it may be difficult to get a plan that can support both types of devices. Even now, Rogers has made things confusing, and it won't surprise me if an iPhone plan is required to use the iPhone, and does not provide other types of data, or vice-versa. The Rogers "Blackberry" plans are already a confusing mess in this regard for the uninitiated.

But really, half the reason I want to leave the E90 at home if I'm going out is to avoid working, both in terms of phone calls and e-mail/SMS, so a separate phone number is a good thing in these cases.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

My E90 might just be the best phone i have ever owned couldnt be more happy with it. Only thing that could be better (pretty obvious) is the size, but like i have stated on some where else if you realy need its features you should get over the size. One of the nice suprises on it was how solid it did feel. Kinda happy that i had power to resist N95 hype (here in Finland that is)

That said i'm still trying to find phone that i could carry everywhere. Iphone is pretty much perfect for what i'm looking and i have to say that it just make me wonder why example Nokia havent made anything like that exept that wierd thing... 7700.

Waiting eagerly iphone or if i cant..... http://www.nokia6500series.com/ or the best thing Nokia would introduce Aeon and it even would be good!

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJSHXkFuN4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eintomo bile%2Ecom%2F

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

Im sure its super user friendly, but the n95 did the same thing, i popped in my sim and my internet options were set and as for email all i had to do was type in my email address and my email provider and it did that too,They are both great devices and they are both great media devices, the n95 has a great music player and video player, also has amazing graphics for gamming, so its what suits your needs.Today was a good reason why i prefer the n95 over the iphone, im Mailman and it was pouring here in newyork, i had my n95 tucked under my rain coat and with my Voice dial and blue tooth headset i made and recieved calls, never ever having to take the phone out in the rain, the iphone would be useless to me in that situation. The iphone is an amazing device and has the media backing to also confirm and support it. The n95 is really only known here on hofo or from high end phone users, but i tell you this peopel are just as in awe when i take out my phone and do the things i do with it, I have the worldmate software and the woman tells me the weather at certain times during the day, without me ever having to touch the phone, i have my bible and scripture Qoutes on there, a dictionary, my radio, my office suite, my handy safe, scanr program which allows me to take pictures of documents then upload them to there website, as either a document , whiteboard or business card and then print them out, i can upload photos or videos straight from phone to flickr or voix, if it was for just web browsing or ui i would go for iphone, but if u truly want a full user experience in all facets of the game then n95 wins hands down.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

The e90, and the n95 are very similar beast, e90 wins with better battery and ram, the n95 is better music playback, better cam ,& 3.5mm jack, both have same processor, i think n95 because of the 320x 240 is easier to convert things and get things for , its more standard, and im a blue collared worker e90 is great at a desk job, but n985 is alot user friendly to me out on the street or beat., but both amazing phones.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

This thread has turned into an intense debating competition, even though N95 has been pitted against Iphone innumerable times, each and every spec of both the phones has been compared to its resistor size, this discussion will still probably never end until both the models become outdated.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

You just explained why the N95 doesn't appeal to a casual user.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

It's already been concluded the typical Iphone user will have.
    1. No knowledge of real smartphones/not looking for a smartphone
    2. Require extremely intuitive UI with no learning curve.
    3. Look for a stylish phone to make calls with and listen to songs.
    4. RAZR crowd

This is why N95 is not aimed at this same crowd, because N95 can do 100 times more things than just make calls, and have a built-in Mp3 player and browse the internet.

Nokia N95/E90 Converts?

You are right JerryNY, the thing is i was a casual user also, till i realized, what was out there, and ill give props to the iphone, it will open the eyes of many consumers that knew no better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information