Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

N80 OWNERS, do you still like it?

i'm loving mine.....
    i love worldmate telling me the weather for the week

definitely love smartmovie ...watching videos on this is a joy =)

and it's the anticipation of new appz coming out that makes me happy with this device

the camera is great in beautiful sunshine =)

I think that house looks good no matter what camera you use

Nice house man

i'm enjoying my new programs on my phone

smartmovie
    handy clock ..the alarm profile is awesome on that
    worldmate - can tell me the weather for the upcoming week

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got it from myworldphone.com.

i'm still in love with my n80. Yeah, the battery life sucks. I've got a spare battery as well. I mostly use this phone for browsing the web. Multitasking seems a bit of a pain while using the web browser as it eats into the ram and then the browser closes

Just picked up the N80ie coming from an N73 and an E61 and I absolutely love it. The screen is absolutely sick and the directional pad may be the best one i've ever used.

still loving it here ..yes the battery life is a major pain and the app support sucks... still its been a while i felt so glad about an s60 device ( and ive used everyone of them since 3650 )

Hah I havnt put my n80 down since I got it. Love every moment of owning it, expecially comming up from a crappy razr

Most current high-end cameraphones have shortcomings regarding the quality of their video capture/indoor shot quality, compared to dedicated digital cameras. I would say most, as SonyEricsson seem to be including very good cameras that offer higher quality compared to identically-megapixelled competition. The bottom line regarding the N80 is that it offers an above-average camera module, with higher video capture quality to the superior stills of such devices such as the SE K800i. This is wrapped up in one of the smallest S60 smartphone packages, with an incredible screen. I would like to add that, I am totally blown away by the WiFi and new Browser, but the experience is marred by Nokia's inexperience with sliders, as the N80 suffers from a peculiar combo of top-heavy design, the keypad is far too short and doesn't slide down far enough, with the slightly too-hard keys, makes text input a pain at best. Still, it offers an unmatched feature set for its size. The screen resolution is probably too high for its size as well! The battery also sucketh. These are minor issues, as I think the alternatives are... N91 (hard drive will kill that battery, it's a huge brick, so why did Nokia give it those silly little keys?) and SE P990i (not available yet... also a bit big, plastic-fest for such a high end device...) I'd recommend waiting for the N81...!

I feel quite the same as you do. Extremely confused whether to purchase this phone or wait for the N92. I dont really care of the T.V feature. I just want a damn sexy phone (that not alot of people have) with better than average features which is built concretely.

I've been following the N80 ever since it came out and have been hesitant to purchase it with all the reviews I have read. I just need to like a vote and have 10 people tell me. Either I should purchase it now or wait for the N92.
    Either way I need a new phone my ever reliable SE Z600 is dieing on me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information