Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bell TV 2010 New Channels discussion

Unless they plan on adding all the CTV locals in HD from a direct to Bell fiber feed (no OTA station) then I don't see this possible. Are there even that many HD channels in Canada not broadcasting. I know there are a bunch of SD channels but none have HD services, unless that is when all the Bell owned channels are launching in HD. Would make sense, OLN is suppose to have some Olympic coverage and OLNHD for the Olympics? Or maybe this is Bell's special Olympic channels? Either way, if they add 100 HD channels can you imagine the quality. Half of what we get now, that frightens me. SD will look better if that's the case. My OTA SD channels almost look better then HD now.

DT1

Yea, been there since they added TCM.

It is amazing how bad CNN America is when you compare it to CNN International. You would think that CNN America would take advantage of some of the stories from CNN Int. since CNN Int. is not widely available in the US. Instead they repeat the same story over and over all day. I really don't understand...... To be honest I have not watched CNN America except for Fareed Zakaria since CNN Int. has been added.

Boca Junior

Yeah, I suppose you're right, but it seems to be a never-ending arguement. Bell doesn't help by it's slow pace of new channel introduction.

spun14

Included with my bill this month

As of March 1st, 2010, W Movies will replace Drive-In Classics in your More Movies Theme Pack at no extra charge. Featuring fantastic romances, comedies and thrilling mysteries, W Movies is your personal ticket to your favourite films. Find the W Movies on 333. For more information, please call 1 888 SKY-DISH.

As of March 1st, 2010, the Sundance Channel will be added to your Lifestyle 2 Theme Pack at no extra charge. Featuring award-winning festival films, original documentaries and more, it's the ultimate channel for film lovers. This channel will replace Sex TV, which will no longer be available in Canada. Find the Sundance Channel on 613. For more information, please call 1 888 SKY-DISH.

The NHL season is heating up. Don't miss even one game with NHL Centre Ice from Bell TV. Order between Dec. 7 and Feb. 14 to get our special mid-season offer. Visit bell.ca/hockey for details.

bev fan

No way , why should I pay for Al Jazeera if I am interested in CNNi only.

cyclist44

International News 2 that's all bell needs more packages that subscribers have to pay extra for. I get all the News I need from the digital standard package. I dumped News 1 months ago and I don't miss it.

Zero G

I'm on the old Family 1 and WBSK is now on 1234 in HD and 296 in SD.

julie_rose_

that would be a nice fit!

HT gearhead

CNN international
    CNN HD
    TCM
    TCM HD

tofinoguy

Aquarium channel still working for me! Still get to watch the blue striped fish dive bomb the center plant until it gets bored - and then starts to do it again!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information