Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

Which I assumed, I don't understand why, but I have no way of knowing what is caused by what since so many things don't work.
    But thanks for that, now I can stop wondering

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

Thank you for your information. I have one old Cricket phone which I bought in 2008 and left that account dead after 4 months use. Should I port my nuraber in that phone, after 2-3 days then port my numuber back to this new phone? This might help but really I don't know. I regret porting nuraber in CK, I should read some reviews first.
    If everything does not work, I may port my nuraber to Verizon or ATT, sign a 2 yrs contract, and pay a little more than CK, just for a peace of mind!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

well, nothing has changed. that phone still does not support mms.

Cricket E-Mail Problems

Is the picture messaging working yet?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

switching to a different CricKet phone won't be a port, I don't think that'd fix the problem, It didn't when I got the Motorola. You could port it to another prepaid, you can get a TracFone @ Walmart for $10, but CricKet will probably charge you to port it back & roll the dice to see if it'll work. If you're switching to another PrePaid I've hard really good things about Boost & really bad too, so I dunno, but they run off Sprint's Network

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

I've spoken with and Coresponded via E-Mail, to UT Starcom, and they said that the phone is capable of recieving MMS and EMS messages as long as they are at low resolution 128x128, and that it is capable of recieving audio messages in MP3 and MIDI format. If you follow the post above with the link to their website and look at the specifications of the phone, with cricKet as a carrier, it'll say so. "Enhanced Messaging for Sending SounRAB and Emoticons"
    and if I can't send pictures, oh well, what I'm trying to send is sound anyways. Regardless, my PHONE#@mms.mycricket.com worked before and now doesn't, wether or not the phone is MMS compatible or not doesn't matter because it was working at one point.
    And I Don't recieve the "Go Online to view the picture" SMS either. I don't recieve my AIM Alerts, or My MSN Messages, or my FreeRingers.net ringers

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

It might also depend on the song you are trying to send. if you download the song for a certain site, it might be encoded to not allow you send it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

Thank you, LostOnline. Yes I saw a samsung phone Tracfone package at our local dollor store for $8, and actually I bought one just because the case inside prefectly fits my samsung myshot II (the package also came with a heaRABet, a car charger and a samsung phone and life double time).
    I want to find a good phone deal to fit my need, I switched from virgin mobile to pageplus, from pageplus to cricket, they all have some problems. I need mms on my phone because I need to receive pic mms (size 10-20kb) that are sent to my phone by a ip camera from my parents' cottage, sort of surveillance thing. Pageplus is the best but they have only limited 20rab data which is not enough for my mms to use each month, and it has no option to buy more data. I switched to cricket just because my neigrabroador told me how good it is and how he satisifies.
    Well I have scheduled to visit our local Cricket service store tomorrow. Let see what they can do. If cricket could not fix this mms problem for my phone, I am going to switch to a "big guy", even pay more each month. I am tired to deal with all those things.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket E-Mail Problems

Well good luck, hopefully going in with more information will help, It'll at least make you more aware of when your being BSed by a CSR.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information