Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Yes you are, but you are a dupe.
    I not like this a place FTN but I not trader, you scum!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Man, sarcasm just doesnt go anywhere in this place anymore. You people need to lighten the fuck up.
    If you were making a joke, cool. I'm just trying to balance out some of the negativity being thrown in the direction of FTN.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Latest news from FTN

what do u think?
    We're still working on a solution.. but just in case..

Hey guys,

I'm really not sure how to go about this, but I'm going to try my best. As you might have noticed, we took down the donation page about a week or so ago. Truth is, we've lost access to the paypal account and haven't been able to get another functioning account working due to PayPal policy and whatnot. I won't go into details, but basically we have no way to pay our bills, even if we had the funds to do so.

As you can probably see where I'm going with this.. FTN will be going down tomorrow. It's not easy for me to be saying this, and I know a lot of you are going to be unhappy with the news, but there's really not a whole lot we can do at this point. We've had an amazing 4 years, but I'm sure we can all agree that nothing lasts forever.

It's truly been a pleasure providing this site for you guys, and I believe I speak for all staff when I say that you guys have made this place more than just a hobby for us. I'm not sure what the future holds for the torrent scene, but I'm proud to know that we were able to contribute.

Take care guys, and thanks again for everything.

~Brandon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

It seems you have got the wrong impression of me ringhunter.I am in forums just to hangout and have some fun.As such I am not dedicated to any forum.If you said something about TPS which wasnt true then I would have gotten irritated and argued back,same thing I will do if someone said something about FST which wasnt true.I like each forum for what it is and I know what the drawbacks are as well.and as far as I can see around 20% of the active members arent retarded or "just playing nice and sucking up".In discussions when you cant drop names,its understandable because you dont want to hurt anyone personally but forums?che

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter
    P.S. I really dislike the way you make it sound like I'm a hypocrite. I haven't been a member there for a couple of months now.
    That was not my intention.I just found it lame not to mention the name of a forum after commenting about the forum and I just gave some possible reasons for it.thats all.By saying what a forum/tracker actually is,isint disrespect to anyone.Isint it the reason why everyone likes FST? freedom of discussion for everyone

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy4 View Post
    Your join date made my day... thank you for being sooo awesome!
    :lol:

As much as I hate agreeing with you, simply because you put it harshly, you're right.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Wasn't expecting this bullshit from FTN. One month without a paypal account, and no one from staff will step in and use their personal paypal, or bank account, or whatever, not even to temporarily lend funds. Sucks for me that pretty much my last 0day site's existence is so shaky. :/

Am glad they did work something out with their hosting company, and I guess a normal person might jump the gun and post some news upon such a shock. But it seems unprofessional.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    You have been around the block for sometime now and you should know better than anyone how the discussions take place here and how things are speculated and over exaggerated without knowing what the truth is.At one side you say "stop the bullshit whining and crying and be happy we have sites like FTN out there" and on the other side FST provides an open platform for traders and cheaters.
    OK maybe you're missing my point. OC I know what goes on here, it doesn't mean I always agree. Although these type threads can take place here, it doesn't mean they should. FST allows what the users want, which is great, but it's childish and irresponsible for people to start these threads WITHOUT PROOF and then they and others bash the sites they are started about. It annoys me to no end how people can just say what they will, again WITHOUT PROOF, and others simply jump on the bandwagon.

I consider B a friend, sure, but so all are clear I'm not so much defending him as I am condemning people talking shit without proof to back it up.

As far as the platform FST provides for traders and such, how the fuck is that relevant? Let's try and keep up shall we Be warned if you care to discuss this further I'll probably pwn you in that discussion as well. Start a new thread but be sure to gather your facts first as I've been defending FST for ages again some of the best out there. Do I agree with all of their policies, no, one of the reasons I don't work here anymore, but overall I stick by the site so do your research first bud:dry:

R.I.P FTN or not?

According to IRC quotes he's not a member of FTN.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

what level is ftn ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan4ik View Post

I not like this a place FTN but I not trader, you scum!
    LOL.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...03-post3288575

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information