Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shrek 2

shrrshrr

Shrek 2

I loved the first movie so I'll give the second one a chance even though sequels rarely live up to the hype. Still, donkey's cute, so that'll be fun at least.

truelovepj

Shrek 2

Can I just say I'm almost 25 years old and I saw this movie last night and I :love:d it?!? The story, the characters, the lines....everything was perfect and funny! I could not stop laughing. And the addition of Antonio Banderas as Puss n' Boots....great casting! He was hilarious....:lol:

:love:
    Charisse

capesidefan

Shrek 2

saw this on sunday at the awesome movie theater the Cinerama, Shrek 2 was great, one laugh after another, and it acheived on being a good sequal. The movie was a total blast.... I thought the script was pretty good..... The movie computer graphics were amazing, their were a few moments that almost looked real in the movie. It was great see the cast back to, all did a great job.... the addition of Puss in the Boots was great...... Will be picking this up on dvd when it comes out.... Nice job Dreamworks.......

Star5

Shrek 2

I'm definitely going to see this - it looks like it could be even better than the original and it's got some great vocal talent. I'm looking forward to seeing what Antonio Banderas is like and of course Eddie Murphy, because I thought he was fantastic as the donkey first time around

T O B Y

Shrek 2

Saw it tonight and loved it - 'I'm a real boy!'

Anyone know the name of the song that played when I think Shrek got up in the middle of the night and looked through the diary and the lyrics kept saying something like 'Everybody's happy.' Thanks for any help.

- Sudy -

Shrek 2

I saw it again yesterday since my friend and I were bored and we had nothing to do. It's still even funny the second time around.

*Kaylee*

Shrek 2

It looks funny i might want to take my little cousin to see it instead of going with my friends.

capesidefan

Shrek 2

going tomorrow to see it, I can wait

capesidefan

Shrek 2

it made $12,050,000 dollars on monday, Shrek 2 has made $141,033,000 dollars so far, so I'm guess by next weekend it'll be hitting close to 200,000,000 dollars..... Amazing #'s by this movie.....

capesidefan

Shrek 2

thats good to hear, thats what I've been hearing too, looking forward to seeing it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information