Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Etemon ALREADY conquered part of server. Anywhere his Dark Network was he was in charge, that was his angle, a tyrant who had taken over the land of other Digimons. He probably knew about the Digidestined because there was that whole prophecy buisness (everybody knew Digidestined were coming to fight the darkness) and probably got warned when the sky over File Island lit up in a column of PURIFYING LIGHT OF DOOM that destroyed Devimon.

I also recal Etemon summoning a Tyranomon through his Network.

They made her the Child level so she could be around more to whet the fantasies of her furry fans

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Revenge of Diaboromon and X-Evolution have always been my favorite of the movies.

Annnnd figured I would ask since I've never seen a proper answer to this, does anyone know why the Adventure/02 movies had such a radically different animation style compared to the series and why it wasn't carried on with the other movies?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Mine goes Tamers, Adventure, Frontier, 02, Savers. Tamers is one of my favorite anime, Adventure is still pretty good too. 02 was just one big waste of potential after another. Plus, when I think about it, I never really liked the new characters, they should have just stayed with the original team.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

I'm sorry but I just doubled over in laughter reading this post

(I wonder what the meeting was that said "Hey you know what won't be creepy at all? Myotismon growing big and talking through a monster crotch!")

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Well as the ultimate antagonist of the Adventure series, Vamdemon/Myotismon better have some nifty tricks. That title should belong to Daemon, but he decided to give up on that whole evil thing and start making computer software.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

I like Tamers. After the cliche kiRAB anime style of the first two seasons, it shifted things to be more realistic and gripping. Savers isn't bad but it never really grabbed me. Tamers had this natural evolution of kiRAB discovering there was this actual Digital World that was starting to leak over into their world and how this meshed with their already troubled lives. It's one of the very few Evangelion inspired shows that got why that show was successful.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Yeah, after Disney got Digimon about halfway through Tamers and was no longer able to use Shuki Levi's score, Tzur composed the remainder of the music for the series, as well as Frontier and dub movies 4-7 years later.

I forget the name of the Data Squad composer, but I liked him too.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

The internet has never been the same.

I think 02 gets more hate than it deserves. I know I'm in the minority but, with exceptions, I really liked the series.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Naturally, one of the good traits of a show is the ability of its own fans to riff it once in a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon thread

Like I've said before I am watching Tamers a second time and I just finished going through 34.

Major Spoiler:
    [spoiler]This is one of the deepest episodes in Digimon ever. Impmon fuel with power takes out Leomon leaving Jeri shocked and sad making Guilmon(Growlmon) and Takato enraged. Growlmon instantly digivolving and still getting beat by Beelzamon resulting in Takato, blinded by rage, forcing him to digivolve to mega which turns WarGrowlmon into a terrifying monster(Megidramon).

I just love how everything in that scene was done and really had chocked up a bit toward the end.[/spoiler]

Digimon Tamers just kicks ass!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information