Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    <3t0Ki0 h0t3l f0 Sh0 :]

Finals Thread (Not Made By Chev)

Im sure going to a four year is hard, worked to get there. But for some people, going to a four year school wasnt really an option right after high school (money, time). Here in california, a lot of the CC have TAG agreements with the UCs. the CC/CSU/UC system in california is pretty close knit, and isnt very difficult to transfers in and out. In order to do this, they need to make sure that the the math(and other) classes in CC are relatively the same as the ones in the CSU, and UCs.

I have no doubt in my mind that my chemistry or math class was on par with those in a 4 year school. My point is that everyone in here is talking about how they need a C or D or a 2.5 GPA; well in community college if your trying to transfer to a good school you need a B or an A, and a 3.5 gpa just to be even in the hunt.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Finished my last final today!
    1 month of just rabroad/work here we go

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

To the best of my knowledge my friend, it is almost the exact opposite. I left highschool and attended UCF's engineering college for one year (smmr, sprng, fall). That didn't work out (Orlando, the area, and traffic all suck), and I came back to the CC in pinellas, St. pete college. No problem transferring between those two. Did about 3-6 semesters at St. pete (as many free classes as I could take) and transferred right into USF without a problem. The guidance counselor told me that once they see an incoming student is a transfer or someone already with an associates, they basically red carpet you in. Hope this relieves some stress and worries, it did for me at the time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe because you attended a four year for a full year and the majority of your credits were probably from UCF? i know if i want to get into a california state university, it would be a breeze (except cal poly/sRABu), but UCs are a different story

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last time i had adderal i took a 30 and a 40, and every time i stood up i would get really dizzy. I had been taking it every day for about a week and i started to hate it. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm hesitant to take it again. I would like to before my exams and don't know if i would get dizzy again.

you could just drink coffee and wear ear plugs. a lot safer than risking your life with unidentified drugs (assuming they are acquired illicitly).

just finished my psychopathology final. thank god for finals that are written word-for-word from the 4 previous quizzes (all of which were written word-for-word from "study question" packets).

winning. now to slaughter a greek mytho final and start(finish?) an extra credit essay on sustainability practices in breweries across the country. bazinga.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i rarely take it except for outstanding circumstances such as hell week . no matter what i can never sleep till like o'dark thirty before sunrise. but damn sometimes i wont look away for 6 straight hours and thats worth it.

and in looking at all yalls gpa requirements to stay in/ graduate or transfer i cant help but feel perplexed. most of yall know i go to tulane , a damn good school (dont mean to seem overly boastful ) but i only need to keep a 2. 7 to keep my scholarship which covers over half tuition (like 55k : - O ) . drawback is that most kiRAB here are looking to pursue further endeavors in academia and getting below a 3.0 wont suffice.

good luck all. it will be over shortly. finally gettin some rabroad/surf . never realized how difficult it would be to go to school away from beach.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

theres varying types of adderal, XR/IR. XR is the capsule with beaRAB in it, IR is the pill thats a solid. you can turn XR into IR by smashing it into a powder. But yeah, adderall tenRAB to make you stay up for hours. its a pretty bad idea to take it after 3pm if you tryin to sleep that night

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's what I was thinking. I've talked to other people who have been working on that problem, and they've been talking about discontinuity...

And congratulations Anthony. I would rep, but I've given you to much rep, must spread.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

im a little rusty, but i think it may be an inflection point changing from concave up to concave down at x=2, concave down to concave up at x=4. im not sure that makes it a local minima, but it is a "critical value" where both the 1st and 2nd derivative equal 0. but i havent taken calc in 4 years so dont quote me on that

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information