Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Family Guy - "Quagmire's Dad" - Talkback [5/9]

Um... Ida is not a transvestite. Transvestites are just cross-dressers. Ida is a transsexual.

I still don't know how to feel about this episode. At times it seemed to be making a good point about what transsexuality is (when Ida explained to Quagmire that she had felt that way all of her life and that it was a matter of being miserable or happy.), but at others it just seemed to be unnecessarily hateful. I understand Brian not wanting to sleep with her, I really do, but he has always seemed like the liberal in this show. You would think that he would stand up for her somehow. It just seemed a little out of character.

Either way I laughed. And I felt kind of bad about it. lol.

You could proally get away with saying that, I mean I've never been one to put to much stock into Family Guys continuity. Actually the only reason I even mentioned it was because of the drastic difference in Quagmire attitude towards his dad in Fore Fathers and this last episode. In fore fathers he literally tells Chris "at least you had a dad" and in the last episode Quag absolutely adores his dad, to the point that he was blind to the fact he was a women trapped in a man body. It was just hilarious to watch Fore Fathers and Quagmires Dad in succession.

This episode "trashed" parenthood?

There another group who reacted to the Vietnam veterans memorial joke showed in FG http://www.mediaite.com/online/too-f...memorial-joke/

:evil:you know this is the last straw for me and quagmire i use to like him and brian both my favorite characters so i kinda frowned when i saw the episode where Quagmire tells off Brian which kinda was not really in character for Him frankly i liked Quagmire from Earlier in the show right now hes totally unlikeable but such a priceless ending and i cant wait till Brian finally messes Quagmire up:evil:

Anyone noticed Peter's response to Joe when he asked about Glen's dad? They were different on [AS] than on Fox.

What was his response?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big gay foque?

I wonder if the last act particular the final line was a reference to the 1983 movie Class. If you don't remember the movie the plot was a guy unknowingly sleeps with his college roommates mother.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information