Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket PAYgo prepaid-unlimited 24/7

This sucks. I hate all these cell phone companies. As far as I'm concerned, prepaid is the only way to go, but as stated multiple times above and before, not for $2-$3 a day. What a joke. I have a ton of Jump customers that are gonna be pissed. I already am myself, but what you gonna do? Unlimited incoming calls are the way to go for me, because since I hand out business carRAB all day, I'm the one getting phone calls on someone else's dime. Not to mention that I can find about 200 other things that I'd rather spend my time on other than talking on the phone. Golf is one, guitar is another.

My point is, Jump is the best sh*t around for people like me and I'm gonna be sad to see it go. I don't wanna knock this thread off topic, but if anyone knows the scoop on any of the Boost plans, please pm me with some details. I am actually a budget dealer so we sell Boost minutes, but they have like 4 different plans and I still can't figure out what the difference is between them. Even though we sell prepaid minutes for just about everyone, we never sell Boost minutes so I don't even have a Boost customer to ask. But again, pm me please.

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I haerd that once paygo is fazed in jump customers will be migrated to paygo. My walmart has the ez $29.99, Starcom7126 $59.99, and the samsung my shot for $99.99. And they plenty in stock, along with the $15 and $30 carRAB.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I saw one at a Wal Mart up here. They were selling the EZ phone, it was around $50. That was 2 weeks ago, I haven't seen it since.

I still like Jump better.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket will begin to phase out the jump product as they head toward the national launch of PAYgo in 2009

$15 30-day expiration
    $30 60-day expiration

$1/day Unlimited TALK
    $2/day Ulimited TALK, TEXT, PIX
    $3/day Unlimited TALK, TEXT, PIX, US LD, WEB, 411, INTERNATIONAL TEXT

All plans include voicemail, caller id, call waiting, 3-way calling, and cricket national extended calling area.

Phones that will be available for sale will be the Cricket EZ($29.99), Ustarcom 7126($59.99), Samsung Myshot r430 ($99.99)

Once all markets launches full PAYgo, no new Jump activations will be allowed in that market.

Seems like Cricket is gonna put out of business few pre-paid companies

well I tried call cricket up to ask some questions about paygo but nobody knew anything. I wanted to know if I could activate an old cricket phone on paygo instead of buying a paygo phone. And also it seems that the paygo ez is cheaper than the cricket ez at the cricket dealers.

well it doesn't really matter,the jump product is a failure, and PAYgo is here to replace it and go places jump never would.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Idk, $3 per day is $60 a month pretty much. So I kind of like their jump service a little better right now, $50 get's me 3 months of service and I just found out how to get MMS working on a non-cricket jump mobile phone . Maybe it'll be good though, I hope so anyways.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey,guys

Here is what my experience so far with Cricket's PAYGO Service

First ,Its not completely unlimited.They charge Per Min. fees to call toll Free nurabers and to access your voice mail from your mobile phone.Im not sure how much they charge per min.But I think its .39 min

Check out the link below
    http://www.mycricket.com/cricketsupp...0&fromsearch=0

WARNING!!!Be very carefull if you call toll free nurabers alot,You can run through alot of money very fast.
    They even charge the per. min fee to call there own toll free nuraber for customer service but say they don't on there website.

IMPORTANT::If you have an older Cricket phone,It can be Activated on the PAYGO SERVICE.

I had a Motorola SLVR And They activated it on the PAYGO SERVICE
    However some features may not work,like mobile web.

Here is the link
    http://www.mycricket.com/cricketsupp...9&fromsearch=0

So if you have an older Cricket Phone,I would use it and save some money.I bought the Cricket EZ From wal-mart for 30.00.This phone is a hunk of JUNK!!!
    DO NOT BUY IT.

ALSO:If you did/Do Buy the Cricket EZ or any other PAYGO Phone form wal-mart and your not happy with it.WALMART WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR THE PHONE.

In Conculsion
    Cricket has a very innovative Prepaid Cell service and the customer service reps are very nice.But are a bit confused with the new PAYGO Services.The calls I made were always very clear and you can Dial *729 from your phone to use a major credit card to pay an amout as small as 1.00 Plus tax.
    Calls were always very crisp and clear.

Thanks
    Jonathan

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^^ yeah but but but is unlimited outgoin calls Lol.
    Nah but it seems alright just heard about it the other day thought should share with the rest of the class. Alot people dont know jump is afffiliated with Cricket so just the name alone should get alot people hooked up on it..

PAYGo launches sept 28th. The Nashville stores put them out early and then pulled em back til Sunday.

Who is the rep in Portland who knows nothing?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information