Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dawson Lives

Anyone else noticed that many Republicans, don't allow e-mails if they're...

...involved in politics/elections? I wanted to e-mail someone who hatefully answered my question, not to be rude or argumentative, but to try and understand what he meant. I've tried before with other Republicans and they don't allow others to e-mail them and their questions and answers are kept private. Does that mean they know they're hateful, are afraid of any confrontation, knowing they'd be caught in the red and would be lost as how to reply back? I think keeping their questions and answers private is another giveaway into their psyche. Has anyone else found this to be true? Go to their profiles and you'll see what I mean.
    Dog Father: I became a member in July. Yahoo can suspend as many of my accounts as they want. I don't give up, or quit that easily.
    SF: I don't tell people off. I try and understand what they mean and engage them in a discussion. I'm a full grown adult, not a little kid.

To whoever asked: I've tried e-mailing many Republicans and they, or at least the ones I've tried, don't allow e-mail. I said go to some of their profiles and you'll see what I mean.

Geraldine
    No, never noticed. I dont bother to message anyone that are rude to me, democrats or republicans. Its annoying when they email you and then you cannot email back.. so I gave up even bothering to reply anyones rude remarks.
    EDIT: I have been blocked by literally half the people who come here regularly! I am blocked by democrats AND republicans.. and its funny when people ask a question saying 'Democrats, dont you think' or Republicans, dont you wonder..'.. cos you can't even answer it lol.

Dog Father
    You have only been a Member Since: November 08, 2008 ??

Why become a member after the election is over??

How many accounts do you have?

mike
    I am a long time member of the Democratic Party. I no longer allow people to email me because I was getting too much SPAM when I did allow people to email me.

I suspect many of the Republicans do not allow email for the same reason.

I do make a point of keeping my questions and answers open, however. I often refer people to my past questions and answers.

God's Reporter
    Yes, and I also noticed it about Democrats. Independents too.

In other words, PEOPLE generally behave that way.

claudiacake
    Since I have no way of knowing, unless they say so, whether they are Republican or not; no, I haven't noticed that. I find most people who don't allow email are those who have or have had numerous accounts and also hide their q&a's. They're the ones who will turn on their email long enough to send you a nasty retort; then turn off their email and block you. Since I have never made any pretense of being an Obama supporter, most of those type of people I encounter ARE Obama supporters, so I would have to guess that those people are NOT Republicans.

Was W
    People can contact me.

Right Wing Nut Job
    No. I hadn't noticed. Maybe because I wouldn't email anyone who disagreed with me to insult them secretly. I would just say it on here. ;P

CAT ^
    I can't speak for every Republican, but I already get too much spam. I delete it without even looking at it. Why would an email be perceived as confrontation? If you think we're hateful, or rude, just block us.

And Louisiana Hot Sauce have no fear. I'd never waste my time emailing someone as insignificant as you.

Witchy
    I allow e-mails but I had to make my Q&A's private and stop allowing fans due to a stalker. I've had this account a long time and don't wish to lose it over nothing. If you've been on here long enough you have probably read my answers. I don't insult people or resort to name-calling. I honestly try to give others the same level of respect that I would like.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information