Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    philly67

This is indeed a sad day ?

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday struck down the Bush administration's ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_o...Since when is it the taxpayers responsibility to pay for not only the US women who want to end a child's life...but also those on Foreign soil?So tell me what gives and is this fairAnd yes I know that the funding provides info. along with the procedure itselfAgain 98 percent of the time it is about convenience and not about the life of the motherLook it up it is there in your faceBoo Hoo....I am a mother of 2shakes headso sad for the kids...not even an act of kindness of words for the kids that die, why, because it is a womans choiceso tell me when the choice is taken out of the womans hands...hence Chinathink about itoh wait...then it would be unfair and the women would burn their bras again...funny ehAs it stands...I do not agree with stem-cell research

masterodst7

Poor, poor Repub. Making the procedure safer so the mother doesn't die must be really hard for you to accept.

MasterTechMark

Its not fair and its not right. I hope he can sleep tonight knowing he has signed a death warrant for innocent lives.

PhillyPhan

God's jugment will be upon this.

darshan jc

About as fair as banning abortion entirely. Exept now, there's a choice.As it stands, since that means stem-cell research is back on, I hope you don't accept any of the medical help that may come of it, because that would make you a hypocrite.As far as foreign soil.... how much of a chance do children have of surviving in Third World countries? Ever see photos of starving children? Ever actually starve? How about to death? That is a fate far crueler than abortion.

masterodst7

I honestly did not know this. Thanks for the info.. although I don't know what we can do with it at this point in the game of politics.

mastermario1433

Here's a thought: don't have an abortion. Other than that, keep your nose out of other people's private business. Simple, eh?

mastertech35

Are you willing to feed and put a roof over the 1.7 million orphans that are a live now? I'm sure you aren't. If YOU don't like abortion than don't have one, don't tell other people what to do with their lives.EDIT: you do not believe in stem cell research? Do you actually know what it is?

MasterSheff

boo hoo. were you going to go overseas and adopt every fetus?

DARRYL E

While it is wrong, what do you want the guy to do? Some say yes, some say no. You've got to be unbiased.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information