Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    jayork122003

I need to haul a ford explorer behind a moving truck, any way around uhaul and

budgets policies against this? It seems that U-Haul, Budget, and Penske will not tow a Ford explorer behind their moving trucks because of its weight, and I have too much stuff to move to use a pull-behind trailer with my Explorer, that U-Haul will still not allow me to use anyhow? Any suggestions?

yes_its_me
    The easiest is a second driver. The next would be a smaller rental company that does not have the insurance restrictions against Ford Explorers. They will probably not be one way though.
    My final suggestion is get rid of some stuff until you fit the tow behind trailer. There are U-Hual dealers that will let an Explorer tow a trailer. I owned an Explorer Sport Trak and had to go to several before I found one who did not care. I previously had this problem with a Jeep wrangler and U-Hual. It seems the insurance industry has them by the......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information