Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which is a better phone for someone unfamiliar with smart phones- an

iPhone3 or Motorola Atrix? IHey there,
    I've had the same phone for seven years and it's been a great little phone (Motorola)- but it's time to ungrade since I can't keep up with all my friends socially. I'm very hesistant about having a smart phone because I've enjoyed the basic simplicity of my current phone and how reliable it's been.

I'm with AT&T and looked at what they have. After spending some time browsing- I liked the iPhone3 (on special for $49) or the Motorola Atrix 4G ($99). The iPhone seemed more user friendly- but I'm biased toward Motorola after my experience with them and it had some neat features like the voice text messaging.

All I'm really looking for is a reliable and durable phone. Aside from calling and texting- I'll be browsing just Facebook and the internet- not downloading music or playing games- and just want something that will last and be easy to use since I'm technologically challenged. I've honestly really enjoyed my very basic current phone and the new one doesn't need to have all the lastest features- just the least frustrating one possible

Any advice on which one you think is better for me, or if there's another AT&T phone I'm missing?

Signed- terrified of smart phones

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iPhone dude..yea motorola phones are great but an iPhone does hav great 3G service as well and it's great for apps music etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information