Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your Favorite Cartoon Quotes??

Ok, cartoons may not have the famous quotes like "Luke, I am your father" and "Astalavista, baby" but I know they have some good ones!

So, what is your favorite quote OR QUOTES from a cartoon show or movie?

Mine, I just saw a couple days ago, but its now my favorite:

"....LIVING. LIKE. LARRY!!!!!!" -Patrick "Sponge Bob Square Pants"

BTW: I dont want to see any "Stay Golden"s or "Bang"s!!!!!

I'm talking about from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I like it when Bebop and Rocksteady foul up and Shredder chastises them by saying lines like, "You clumsy idiots", "Cretins, how could you blow a perfectly planned operation", "No, you mutant morons" and my most favorite quote when Shredder is working on another diabolical device, "Will you two imbecilic buffoons stop pesturing me! This is delicate work. Then Rocksteady says, "Ah, he called us imbecilic buffoons", followed by Bebop saying, "Yeah, (snork) and you thought he didn't like us".

Good grief, we have to pick one???? Herewith a selection:

"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!!" [Marvin the Martian]

"Never mock the cookie." [Uncle, Jackie Chan Adventures]

"The down side of working with criminals -- they're always trying to steal your stuff." [Jack Hench, Kim Possible]

"We're contractually obligated to mock." [Jim & Tim Possible, Kim Possible]

"Besides, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it." [Super Chicken]

fine. EDITED

"I have been denied everything,even my revenge!" (Goliath, Gargoyles)

"To Thomas and Martha Wayne. The reason I became The Batman" (Bruce Wayne, The Batman)

"You Think you know everything about?" (Bruce Wayne, Mask of The Phantasm)

"Ehh, What's up, doc?" (Bugs Bunny)

"I'm willing to put my life on the line to do what I have to. But it has to be mine. No one else's". (Bruce Wayne again, Batman Gotham Knight)

That's all I have so far.

"Oh what fresh hell is this?"-Roger from American Dad.

"Lava, Acid, and your crotch these are things you shouldn't touch."- Stan Smith from American Dad.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Once upon a time, there were four Ghostbusters, who had an important job to do, only they couldn't do it, because one of them wouldn't go to sleep!!!! THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Peter Venkman, The Real Ghostbusters.

Some of my faves...

"There are no happy endings,because nothing ends" -Shmendrick (The Last Unicorn)

"Don't look back,and don't run.....You must never run from anything immortal,it attracts their attention" -Unicorn (The Last Unicorn)

"Pay a man enough,and he'll walk barefoot into Hell" -Xanatos (Gargoyles)

"Without evil there can be no good,so it must be good to be evil sometimes" -Satan (South Park the movie)

"Now shall you deal with me,oh prince,and all the powers of HELL!!!"- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

"Sanity?....What would I ever need with something stupid like that?" -Kenpachi (Bleach)

I believe that the question posed in this thread is nearly impossible to answer, but at the same time, I believe that it could help us get to know one another. It may seem trivial, but the selections that we make are a reflection of our core beliefs in regards to what we like about animation. Personally, I would have to go with a quote from an episode of “101 Dalmatians: The Series” entitled “The Making Of…”, which is my favorite episode of the series. That episode shattered the fourth wall and was more-or-less a cast party / documentary hosted by the characters as they discussed how the entire series was nothing more than a television program. One of the scenes had Cadpig auditioning to become a character on the television program and she introduced herself in a very unique manner.

Cadpig: From the black hole of eternity, I am born a runt!
    (Cardboard cutouts of the other characters slide out of the way, revealing Cadpig sitting on a pineapple)
    Cadpig: (to the producers) So, I get the part?
    (The producers look at one another and all nod in approval)
    Lucky: That was great, but what did it mean?
    Cadpig: The pineapple symbolizes evil.
    (Lucky looks bewildered as the scene fades out)

I have always found that quote amusing. I found it amusing roughly a decade ago when I first watched that episode and I still find it amusing to this day. The quote was downright bizarre and it really captured the essence of Cadpig’s character. I have seen numerous animated programs over the years, but never have I heard a quote that is as delightfully random as that one. Some have come close, but taking everything into context, this one is still the best in my book.

This one from Batman beyond Return Of The Joker:
    "But all too soon, the shocks and the serums took their toll, and the boy began to share such secrets with me. Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce.
    It's true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and bat-o-rangs, you're just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
    *Joker pauses and looks annoyed at Batman*
    Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway!" *Laughs manically*

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information