Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best bike for me?

I like to road bike and my boyfriend likes to off road. So, I was thinking of a Hybrid. I like the Trek 7100 and the Giant Cypress, but I am not sure if they are tough enough. I like the Giant Rincon, but is it too bulky to ride on the road? I am willing to spend up to $500 (though it would be nice to spend less), and I am open to any brand. If you know of any good used bike sites, let me know! Thanks so much!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Check on Craigslist in your area that will be the only place you will find USED bikes for sale unless you have local bike shops near you that sell used that would be your BEST option so you can actually get a feel. Buying a bike is like a pair of shoes, you have to try both of them on before you buy either one!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright go to danscomp.com in your case if your willing to buy a a bike that has a smooth ride and looks really nice i would recomend easter traildigger which looks pretty cool for guys/girls or the eastern element which is 400 dollars and the traildigger is 320 and im getting the traildigger soon now eastern is the only brand i trust because all my bmx friends have them and there really nice well known bikes and heres a little bonus from me when you click checkout there will be a little thing that says where to enter a code here is a code that takes 10% off your purchase so if ur buying the element its 430 with shipping n handling so youll save 43 dollars=] heres the code:bts10 yw :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forge has some nice hybrids for $250 if you like to ride bike paths and rail trails. They make a comfort mountain bike called the Devon that uses a universal tire that is good on the road and great on paths it's liter then most mountain bikes. I have the Saranac and it's a shop quality bike for less money.

http://www.forgebikes.com/default.asp

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information