Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Whos worse people or care about someone once they are dead or people who complain

when Chavo jobs to a midget? People here now because Umaga died today want to act like they cared so much about Umaga. Since when? No one cared about Umaga a day ago, a week ago, a month ago, a year ago or his entire wrestling career. Now you want to act like a big Umaga fan because he is dead? Please stop being a poser.

Then you have people who want to all of a sudden care about Chavo now since he was a jobber to a midget. No one cared about Chavo before that. Hell where are all those Kerwin White fans? Posers suck.

so whats worse people who become fans of someone because they died or the people who feel sorry for Chavo solely because of his last name?

CenaRKOFan4LiFeâ„¢
    You do have a point. It's always sad when somebody passes away. I never really liked him,but I did respect him. It would've been better if he had lived,but I never really was interested in him. I wish his family the best and pray he went to Heaven. That's all I can do. He was a decent wrestler,and his fans will always remember him,even I myself,but like I said,I was never a fan. There are so many people on here that didn't give a damn about him,so that makes your point exactly right. Nicely done.

As for the Chavo thing,I've never really liked him,but I get what you're saying. You're telling the truth. Nobody gave a sh*t about him until now. It makes me mad too.

As for what's worse,I have to say,that not caring for somebody,until they're dead,is much worse.

You make excellent points,kudos to you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What the hell are you talking about?! How do you know people didnt care about Eddie "Umaga" Fatu? What makes you think you know us all that well? Anyway, even if he didnt have any fans, which is not true, we are allowed to feel sad. When someone dies, its only human to feel a sense of loss. If you were human, you would know that. I am not even gonna touch the subject of Chavo...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information