Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Lazy Tiger 08

Do street motorcycles converted to trikes handle better or worse, Would they

tip around corners? Im about 5 feet tall and im thinking about purchasing Honda Goldwing but im afraid i will not be tall enough to touch the ground on corners as ive heard you need to be tall to touch the ground when stopped. So i was looking into the trike converted versions on ebay and i was wondering if i can still take corners at 30mph or will it be tippier? Will it be easier to reverse or will it hurt the transmission of the bike having it triked with a trike kit professionally? Thanks

ninebadthings
    To me motorcycles are about slithering around tight corners and accelerating like a rocket. To add every kind of ball and chain to the thing, a big windshield, tons of luggage a lazy-boy, a stereo, heavy chrome doodads....that's just sacrilege. Why bother having a motorcycle? You can get all that comfort and be in the wind if you get a nice sports car.

Trike motorcycles are the silliest piece of junk on the planet. They are super expensive, have no performance, and no handling. Same with pulling a trailer. Why would anyone bother?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information