Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Strange on the outside
    never heard of it before but i looked them up and it looks kinda pain full and im assuming ur movement would be a bit restricted with them since if u bend the ribbon or whatever would need to stretch and it doesnt look like it can lol

volta11

Can I dance in corset piercings?

I'm doing a butoh show in april (violent japanese dance art) and I'm wondering what the plausibility of getting corset piercings just for the show would be? It runs for 5 days, so I'm pretty sure I would be okay keeping them in for the full run, but do they restrict my mobility, and if so, how much? (I'd sooner be able to dance than be able to look freaky awesome doing it.)

nymphetamine1978
    If you kept the lacing very loose you may be able to dance, but it really depends on the type of dancing. I'm not familiar with Butoh, so I can't say for sure.

I've been able to dance with 120 needles in my back (just regular dancing at a club), but had some issues with movement when I had a chest/neck corset. Some of the people I've done corset piercings on have been fine moving, others found it difficult.

I also think you would have a hard time leaving them in for 5 days. I've found they're pretty comfortable for an evening, but if you leave them in overnight, they get a lot more sore.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information