Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Too many choices

I am at the point where I am going to need to switch to Cing GSM. I am currently on TDMA using a MOT v60 and the service, which was never perfect, has now gotten far worse. In fact at the moment I have no service, unfortunately VZ isn't any better. At least a couple of months ago I could go outside and get a signal, inside as I said has always been bad. My hope is GSM will be better, if not I will cancel the service altogether. My question is what phone. Obviously I need one that is capable of getting good reception, I will probably purchase one from Cingular. I really don't need a lot of features, but a camera and speaker phone would be nice. Also I need one that has a loud ring and good volume. I prefer a clam shell but that is not critical. Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks,
    John

Too many choices

Where do you live if your in a verizon area then its the phone you have not verizon also the motos and nokias general the best rf signal .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information