I have put 900 in it already in tons of work and cannot find the problem. When I hit the gas the car accelerates about 1 to 2 miles per hour. After about 10 minutes or so, the car will gradually increase. But it uses more rpm to drive a decent speed. On the highway, It uses about 4 to 5,000 rpms. And when I come to a stop or come to a hill. It starts over and it takes a while to accelerate again. I have to keep a good momentum doing a good speed, and try to avoid stop signs and red lights, or I'm stuck. First I thought it was a tune up which I spend $130 for. then they dropped the fuel tank to see if it was dirty and clogged. Still same problem. Then we proceeded to the fuel induction system, changed out a device that was leaking fuel the mechanic says. Still nothing. Then I bought an catalyic converter and found it needed two. One was for 3$50 and the smaller one was $165. I bought the $350 catalyic converter with the direct fit and still no luck. They say I have two converters. I have had two diagnostics done. It kept reading the crank sensor which it does need changing because the check engine light is on, but please help. Does anybody know the problem? Thanks if you know in advance.