what do I do? I went to Olive Garden yesterday. That place was jam PACKED. I was sitting down in a waiting booth area, waiting to be seated. There were tons of people in the waiting area. All of a sudden, I got a terrible and irresistible itch on my balls and my butt hole. I would've gone to the restroom to scratch them, but it was packed in there too (there were literally lines outside the stalls) and I didn't want to miss it if I got called up to be seated.

So, I jammed both of my hands in my pants and was giving both itchy spots a real good scratch when this ugly old hag said I was disgusting. Well excuuuuuuuuuussse me, b*tch. I realized that I was a mess (I was still wearing the clothes I had on the night before when I was at the bar with my babes and my one night stand, and I'm sure that I smelled like the inside of a thousand beer cans), but its not like I ever told her that she had a face that would scare buzzards off a gut truck. WELL, as a matter of fact I DID tell her that. She went up to the manager and told him what I said. He told me to get the hell out of his restaurant or he would call the cops.

I stormed out of the restaurant and went to my truck, still scratching my butt hole and balls. I tried to do a burn-out in the parking lot to vent my frustration, but my dang ole truck just stalled out and then wouldn't start again so I had the entrance/exit blocked for over 2 hours and man was he pissed-off!!! The tow truck eventually came and took my truck to the repair shop. The manager took me home and told me if I was smart, I would keep my mouth shut, keep my hands out of my pants, and never go out in public again. He also said that if he ever saw me in his restaurant again, he wouldn't hesitate to kick my @$$.

After he drove off I flicked him off.

What do I do now?