Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cancelling vodafone contract within 2 weeks?

i started a new contract with vodafone for 25 pounds a month on saturday. i got 200 mins unlimited texts and 500 mb of internet per month. i got the blackberry free with it. since having the phone over the weekend and today i realised that ?25 a month was far too much to pay, seeing as i would only use the internet for checking facebook and other useless stuff. when i was in store they said you can return within 2 weeks if you are not happy with it.
    do they mean i can return just the phone and have to keep the contract, or that i can cancel the contract full stop. would i have to pay for the usage up to the time i take it back or will they even stop it for me? anyone know or has done this before?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi b.tasmin,

When you take out a contract, you have a seven day cooling off period in which you can change your mind. This is for either just the handset or the whole contract. You would only be charged for any usage up until the point it's returned.

Kind regards,

Heidi
    Web Relations Team
    Vodafone UK

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information