Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    D G

In the song "Stuntin' Like my Daddy" what bike is Lil Wayne referring to when he

says "chromed out 1100"? The song line goes "vroom on the Yamaha...chromed out 1100..."

Now, I am not aware of a Yamaha 1100 except for the V-star. I would assume that either he is talking about a V-star (which seems unlikely since it is a cruiser), or he is talking about two different motorcycles in this line. (i.e. ...vroom on theYamaha "and a" chromed out 1100.)

My guess for the 1100 would be a Suzuki GSX-R 1100, since it is a classic sport-bike for customizers, and you see a lot of them being ridden by black guys with custom paint and lots of chrome.

Any other ideas? Does anyone out there actually know for sure?

DuNN
    probably not the v-star. just talking about a 1100 chromed out. just like a while back it was all about cbr 900's. remember nas talking about em.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information