Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    !enigmatic!

Now that Michelle Obama is on the cover of Vogue, are people convinced the country is run by AIPAC Zionists?

Michelle Obama, no offense to her fans, but i have yet to meet anyone who went to the inauguration to see OBAMA, from what i understood it was about U2 and other out door festivals on that day which drew the crowds, AIPAC along with very wealthy families who are known for investing in ARMS paid money for that event to make sure OBAMA sold american Black History like Norriega did the pride of his people before the suprise took place, Now this is not my opinion but whats your when you see the ugliest African American woman ever to walk into the white house Michelle Obama on the cover of Vogue while the country could not be in a worse state!, Conda Rise was just as ugly but no way did she get on the cover of barely legal! So whats your opinion!

!SweEt_reVengE! &

Now that Michelle Obama is on the cover of Vogue, are people convinced the country is run by AIPAC Zionists?

NOPE, I reckon your first lady should be given a fair go before people start putting her down.Ugly my foot she really attractive in many ways

!*RaWr*!

And here I thought that the President's wife was quite pretty. (I'm not defending Obama's horrific policies.) In any case it makes sense that the President's wife would be a fashion leader.

!.PokerFace.!

My opinion is that your are a racist of the worst kind. Hating Jews. Hating Blacks. Jealous on top of that. Both Mrs Obama and Rice are quite pretty ladies.

#$%?

Its very disgusting and only proves how pop culture and revenue will exploit anyone cuz she aint no prize but the wife of the first african american president selling the muslim trade slave history out.African americans, especially in Chicago are all starting to realize that they where enslaved as muslims, today we are participating in the same idea of attacking Iran with Israel to put countries in the middle east as far back as 50 years with no electricity so we can enslave them like the British did there colonialism in India and elsewhere which left countries destroyed, now America will be bankrupted and working to pay China back while who ever is in the white house will walk out with a bag full of money or face blackmail if no co operation is agreed with AIPAC.

!~Lila~!*BATCAT*

Quote-'Now this is not my opinion but'Who's opinion is it, if it's not yours?Quote-'the ugliest African American woman ever to walk into the white house'I take it then you have actually seen all the African American women ever to have walked in to the Whitehouse?It makes sense to put her on the front of Vogue.It's a fashion bible and in hard times the fashion industry gets hit like everyone else.When she wears certain clothes they fly out of the shops.Makes common sense to feature someone who can give the industry a boost.But then you didn't want to hear that,did you?

!Miette,

Good point, she is the ugliest African american woman alive, Rice has a nice BUT at least, But this is totally not about looks but selling a magazine anyway, at the least she will not be exposing her body to do it, but iam 90 percent sure fame and fortune will seduce her daughters into posing for barely legal, whats next., BORING!

!!h@nN@H!!

I think that you are jealous and racist to boot. She's in the White House and you're not. Do you have any aspirations or are you satisfied with a life that consists of demeaning your betters?

!!!#!(**

I think the only other african woman who walked into the white house as employees where hookers for Bush Senior, he was very into Ho Houses and inviting doubles for nights into the Oval office with sniffy Party material,I would not ever do Mr.Obama but maybe if her daughters where legal for sure i would consider it., all in all ITS RACIST to choose a person by there appearance as a president if they lack skills of his own as one, but then again, Sarah Palin had no skills to talk as a VP.Vogue just wants to sell a magazine, this has nothing to do with her been pretty they should of put the white house dog on the cover though, lol

!! SinghOz !!

My OPINION, do you really want MY opinion, you are a racist, anti-semetic, blind, ugly IDIOT. That is my opinion. Just remember you asked for it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information