divorced since 2004.? In his divorce papers, it states that they each will claim one child each for a tax exemption. My husband was forced to move out of state in order to be able to pay his child support, his exes credit card debt (she was a chronic spender, liar and manipulator) and to be able to live on his own. He pays child support every week and isn't in the arrears for anything. Last year, his ex claimed both children when the divorce papers state they each claim one each. What can be done here if she does this again? And, would a judge rule in her favor since the kids live with her full time? Thanks for your help...
I also need to add that she lives with a man that she is not married to, so she doesn't pay rent or major living expenses.
Also, to the mean person who wrote here, he has a wonderful relationship with his kids...they spend long summers down here with us, and he talks to them each day. And, I am the stepmom who pays into this as well. You sound pretty arrogant and bitter! Hhmmm....
And, you don't know her...she's evil...and bipolar and highly manipulative and lies about everything.