Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

calories burned? eating burns calories? gain or loose weight? oh what the heck?

ok so i got to my goal weight, but i usually like to eat more than my daily recomended ammoun t of calroies for the day, so i have to burn those off. recentl;y ive been burning more off that i eat, and i keep track of those. recently, i had a surplus or extra aof 3800 calories, i had burned off a pound past my goall weight without eating it... then one day i didnt excersize off calories like normal, and i ate my daily recomeneded ammoutn of calories, and 3,500 extra from the surplus. i still have 300 extra calories, but i also have a question. because i ate those 3500 calories, i basically gained the pound i burnt back, right? but because it takes calroies to digest that, does that mean i only gained a bit of those calories back?? also, if so, is thae calories i burened digesting food ffactored into my daily recomened ammount of calories? i dont know what to do!

thansk to anyone and everyione who can helpme figure this out.
    my daily recomneded ammoutn is 1470 calories, so i eat that in a day and if i go over I subtrack from the 'extra' calroies. I obtain those extra calories buy excersize after i reached my goal weight... if i run out of extra calories and i 'go over', eating more calories than i sould in a day and tover the extra then i just have to burn those off and i cont eat more than 1470 a day until i burn the surplus of... and get back to my goal weight

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so eat what u want and run for 20 mins a day

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your body requires energy for all of it's functions. Just existing burns calories. Thinking burns calories, driving a car burns calories.

Just because you consume 3500 calories in a day doesn't mean you are going to gain a pound of fat.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information