Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lemurian

Amy Adams Appreciation Thread #2 : From Maybelline Stealer to Disney Princess.

This thread is not appropriate for the Off Topic Board so I am moving it to Female Celebrities. Off Topic is for subjects that don't fit on other boards.

avianaandellaswhiterose

for those of you in here that are fans of actress Amy Adams she had her first child with her fiancee Darren Le Gallo over the weekend a girl named Aviana Olea Le Gallo was born in Los Angeles Saturday evening May 15th 2010 weighing a healthy 7lbs at full term

here's the last picture we got of her and Darren before their little princess arrived ahead of schedule taken Friday afternoon May 14th

from this picture I thought she had a few days or a week left before little Aviana arrived but when the baby is full term if he/she arrives a bit ahead of Schedule it's not a big deal but that doesn't happen very often with a first-born child

zazie87

I love Amy.

AmericanDirrty

Please add me! I :love: her. Also Leap Year fans, I made a Anna/Declan fan thread...

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/anna-dec...girl-62951108/

LaraCroft01

You're welcome!

I need to find the pic of her on the cover of W magazine. They completely downplayed her looks and not in a good way. I didn't even recognize her when I saw the magazine. Not her best photoshoot.

?Rose?Nylund?

Welcome Kate! :wave:

kate204

^Thanks for added me.

LaraCroft01

kate204 I added you! I also edited the intro trivia to mention her Oscars nominations for Junebug and Doubt.

SergeantPepper

:bump:

kate204

^That sound great.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information