Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm h

SHAUNYBOY

I'm h

...on this and i can't find anything about this. the debate question is "should the us government allow china to keep its most favorite nation status? (my debate group is against this question and we are trying to figure out what kind of psychological effects/changes would occur if this would happen) please, if anybody can give me feedback on this i would so desperately appreciate it because this is not one of the topics i want to do, but it was assign to us, and we also could not decide whether we were against it or not, our teacher just told us "ok this group is against it"

Wayne G
    no, they should not keep most favored nation status. there are countless reasons why. The consequences of changing it back to "not" should not be considered. what is right is what should be done, regardless of the consequences. "the end justifies the means" mentality is liberal fascism at its best and in this case only will prolong the inevitable.
    I say punish the child for what the child has done because it is the right thing to do. The longer it takes to dole out the punishment, the tougher it will be for the punisher because so much more control is transferred over to the punishee.
    Let's do it now, work through the consequences of it, but at least do what's right because it's the right thing to do

Emocrat
    idebate.org/debatabase.com try it...then search for the China category...u will see pro and con arguments....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information