Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You might actually be surprised how well you can draw once you started. I took up painting and drawing years after doing photography and was very surprised to find I actually could pull it off. Give it a shot. If you are worried to commit to art education, take a class on the site in drawing and see for yourself.

There are other areas which compliment Photography as well such as, IT, computers, programming, and business. As long as you have a bachelor you can still become a teacher by simply taking a teachers certification course in your state. If I had to do it over again I would major in business and minor in photography. In our business you have to be creative and be an attorney at the same time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

photography major? help! Read.?

I want to pursue photography. Just becoming a photographer isn't good enough for me because it is not constant. I thought about teaching it in a high school and also being a photographer on the side. But I'd have to take drawing, etc classes in Art Education and I cannot draw. So, I am scared I am setting myself up for failure. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I am looking for something constant and obviously in the photography field.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You might actually be surprised how well you can draw once you started. I took up painting and drawing years after doing photography and was very surprised to find I actually could pull it off. Give it a shot. If you are worried to commit to art education, take a class on the site in drawing and see for yourself.

There are other areas which compliment Photography as well such as, IT, computers, programming, and business. As long as you have a bachelor you can still become a teacher by simply taking a teachers certification course in your state. If I had to do it over again I would major in business and minor in photography. In our business you have to be creative and be an attorney at the same time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You aren't going to find much constant in photography ! The technology, styles and business is changing all the time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information