Hey guys! I am FREAKING OUT. I don't know WHY my dad would do this!
Okay, so I wasn't like snooping around, I was just on our family computer and on the search history, it said "BeNaughty.com". So, my 17 year old sister clicked on it-wondering if it was just something that signed up itself-and NO! My dad actually has a profile picture, and account and everything! People have emailed him, but he hasn't replied or sent any messages so far. I am just scared. I love my family and don't want my parents to split. My mom told me a while ago, that when they first got married, she found him on a website like that and almost divorced him. I wasn't gonna tell her because I was scared of how she would react, but my sister told her. I don't know what's going to happen. Also, we are an LDS family! On every other answer to these kinda questions, people say stuff like, "Oh, it's normal. Guys do this all the time". Well, it's NOT normal. NOT normal at ALL! And it's not okay with me. He is on a SINGLES website, and he is MARRIED. And it's not just a normal dating website, it's a naughty one. HELP! Thanks guys.
Guys-IIII didn't click on the site! My SISTER did. I wasn't snooping, I promise! SHE just told me about it...and by then it was too late, she already looked. If it was me, I would have stayed out of it.
Thank you guys SO much. Seriously.