Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nadusha s

I want to sing on my wedding to the groom.?

The problem is, I don't know where to find music i can sing to... does anyone know a website or something that i can download from? PLEASE HELP. Having a band play wouldn't be a great idea cause we will not have a band..
    please no rude comments! I sang since i was 7.. And my church just doesn't allow bands.. But we will have harps and lots of string instruments.. i was just asking if anyone knew.

She is not asking for an opinion, besides I think it's a sweet idea.

I'm sorry I'm of no help, I just thought the first answer was rude. It's not like you asked for their opinion.

Congratulations, and good luck!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is SO tacky.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are set in your idea to sing at the wedding, then you can download karaoke music or buy it at the store to sing with - that way it doesn't have vocals but has all the backup instrumental.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that is very original and sweet. Karaoke or piano, if available, is a good idea.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This would be a much better idea at the reception. I am a very experienced public speaker and I was determined to do a reading at my wedding ceremony but was too overcome with emotion when the time came.. At your reception you can have bands, sing whatever type of song you want to sing ( your church may have some restrictions on this) and you will basically have free reign ( you might want to give the Death Metal a miss though).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This would be a much better idea at the reception. I am a very experienced public speaker and I was determined to do a reading at my wedding ceremony but was too overcome with emotion when the time came.. At your reception you can have bands, sing whatever type of song you want to sing ( your church may have some restrictions on this) and you will basically have free reign ( you might want to give the Death Metal a miss though).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you want to sing at the ceremony or reception? At the ceremony maybe you can have someone play the song on the piano. You'll have to practice before hand. As you may know a song on the piano will have a different tempo than a song played instrumental. You can find piano players on Craiglist.

If at the reception, just find the song on karaoke. The DJ should be able to do this for you. Or if your using an I Pod, then download the song yourself.

www.ez-tracks.com/karaoke.
    www.karaoke.com

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well you have to pick out a song, then go on itunes or amazon.com and download it and burn a CD you can sing along to. look for a karoake version of the song you want, so it doesn't have vocals and you can sing along. ask your pastor if you can use secular music because some churches only allow hymns. a friend of mine sang 'grow old along with me' to her husband during the ceremony.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information