Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IT IS NORMAL FOR A MAN TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND PERSONAL THINGS. IF HE HAS BEEN HURT BEFORE IT CAN BE A SIGN OF INSECURITIES OR HES IS DOING SOMETHING LAND THINKS IF HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING IT SO ARE YOU..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks Like He's Suspicious Of U Doing Something.. Hmm.. Sit And Have A Talk With Him :]

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

GUY question Please help! My bf checked my emails 1st time and phone as if he was

looking for somthing? Were together 1 yr and 8 months. usually he if he hears it say new message will let me know or if i say can u check it for me hell read it aloud to me, I leave my passwords saved in the computer because I dont have ne thing to hide so i usually don't care. YESTERDAY i had this strange feeling .. i left my phone home bc i went around the corner to my dads for a minute came back and he said " whos screen name xm567" I said Oh thats my brother, and then he was like oh ok ... well ur gf caitlyn wrote u an aim she said "kk" .. i was like ok thanks. then he goes on almost every application on my phone ... i ignored it walked around, and he said how many of these do u go on, i said i donno sometimes i use msn and sometiems aim...myspace. He then goes on the computer says he playing a game when i looked at the screen then i go to lay with him (using a laptop ) hes browsing in my emails from like a year ago i walked away he sat no there for like 15 20 minutes just looking.. WHAT DO I DO? he didnt say ne thing just went through like he was looking for something then didnt say ne thing closed the laptop and watched baseball , I fell asleep but woke up with this horrible strange adgeda stomach ache. I texted him after he left 4 work this am and said im not mad about last night i thought I would be but if you need to talk about anything feel free bc nothing you have to say is unimportant. love you ttyl. he hasnt responded maybe hes buisy.

WHY DO YO THINK HE CHECKED MY MAIL? RANDOMLY I NEVER CHECK HIS. OR EVEN QUESTION HIM? IS THIS S SIGN OF SOMETHING OR NORMAL?
    he said he was bored...
    someone said"OR HES IS DOING SOMETHING LAND THINKS IF HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING IT SO ARE YOU.." how do I find out , I really didnt want to become a victum of insecurities but now im have to think ..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Relax!!! he might have got a good impression of u till now. Now ur chance, tell him u wanna see his mails too. If he refuses, he may be cheating!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information