Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cartoon Characters that remind you of video game characters

The title says all. Now what certain cartoon character remind you of other video game characters.

Like Vicious from reminds me of Sephiroth. They are both bad-ass and plus they have a similar sword.

MC Skat Kat somewhat reminds me of Crash bandicoot. I guess its the big eyebrows that give it away lol.

I know a ton of cartoon characters that remind me of video game characters,

Lord Yao/Chokyuukai/Stevie(Dragonball GT:A Hero's Legacy/Inuyasha/Robotboy) - Those 3 boar villains so remind me of Ganon from Zelda especially their designs too.

Murky Dismal/Cosmo Spacely/Boris(Rainbow Brite) - They all remind me of Mario from The Super Mario Brothers, but with different clothing/skin color/bad personalities.

Capt.Foxy(One Piece) - Ain't it cool that he's so a combination of Wario/Waluigi from The Super Mario Brothers with the same evil/comical personality, but with different clothing.

Dick Dastardly/The Dread Baron/The Bowler Hat Guy(Dick Dastardly & Muttley/Wacky Races/Yogi's Treasure Hunt/All-Star Laff-A-Lympics/Yogi Bear & the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose/Meet the Robinsons) - They so remind me of Waluigi from The Super Mario Brothers due to their appearances, their faces, & evil personalities.

Puckered Lips
    (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo) - He so reminded me of the Bobbins Brothers from that awesome SNES game that I played called Plok with them being silly-looking, bizarre mouth-headed villains which they don't have eyes except for Puckered Lips though.

Majin Buu/Chansey/Jigglypuff/Lickilicky
    (Dragonball Z/Pokemon) - They so reminded me of Kirby from the Kirby games because of the cute, pink-skinned, cuddly, round appearances.

The little cute ninjas
    (Urusei Yatsura) - They so reminded me of Bomberman & his Bomber pals from the many Bomberman games which they so look so similar, but with different clothing.

O-shima the Raccoon
    (Urusei Yatsura) - He really reminded me of Rocky the Raccoon from the awesome video game, Pocky & Rocky which they both have similar designs, how cool is that:anime:.

Dr.Woe/Doktor Frogg's eviler clone
    (Bugs Bunny/The League Of Super Evil) - They remind me of Dr.Cortex from Crash Bandicoot with them being evil green-skinned, big-headed scientists in white lab coats which so caught my attention!!!!!

Murky reminds me of Mario, too, except that he is evil. Cosmo Spacely from "the Jetsons" does too, as does Boris from "the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show." However, Cosmo is grouchy and Boris is a villain.

The Bowler Hat Guy From "meet the Robinsons" and Dick Dastardly both remind me of Waluigi by appearance and personality.

I will try to think of more.

Looneytunes/Disneytoons

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information