Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

WAY!!! :lol: Awww, new BFF!! :back_hug: oh at least you have S2 and S5, I don't have any and I wish we would've gotten a sixth season :rant: ooh, the flasrabroadack episode is so good! I love it too! What other couples did you ship on Las Vegas?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

OMG, I am totally the same, I always have a thing for wrong secret romance :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

:lmao: She really was! :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

:lol: in my case it would be Chuck/Serena

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Same here. I know EB have issues and I do cringe at some parts of the books (that I've read anyway) but dammit I still root for them. I know they're really hated on this board though.

Love them. :love: I ship them openly though because they're effing awesome.

Rob/Kristen - Most people think RK shippers are nuts, though a little less now since there are so many unexplained things and pics of them going places together recently. I hate that people automatically assume that RK shippers are delusional because we like EB and hence project that onto RK and that's the reason we ship them. I do agree that shipping RL couples are creepy for the most part but IMO, anyone who watches their interaction (through candid pics, interview clips, the Vanity Fair shoot clips etc.) would see what we shippers see.

Sydney/Sark (Alias). Just because I know that most Alias fans think Sarkney fans are absolutely lunatics :lol: who are delusional about wanting them together because Sydney hates him and all. But hey, if Spike/Buffy could put aside their initial dislike for each other (though it was mostly on Buffy's part I heard? Not too sure since I never got into BtVS), so can Sark/Sydney. Their chemistry is effing HAWT and I love, love, love any scenes with just both of them because they just SIZZLE.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

I kind of wish Tess were bi so Tess/Ed would happen. Ed's crush on Tess is sooo adorable :sigh:

Emily/JJ would have been super duper cute :in_love:

Speaking of Skins, my ultimate guilty pleasure couple is Chris/Angie . So wrong but I really enjoy their scenes! They have so much fun and chemistry in S1. I really hate that they completely destroy Angie and this ship in S2 out:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Sawyer/Claire on Lost I loved shipping.

Harry/Ginny, they seem to be unpopular but I love them in the books.

I loved Spike/Drusilla on BTVS too

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

:high_five: Me too :lol: ... it would have been wrong but the most deliciously forbidden type of relationship. I seem to be a sucker for those. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

JJ/Emily While I get the whole Emily loves Naomi and Naomi loves Emily, but damn, these two where so cute :sigh:

Freddie/Cook as much as I love Freddie/Effy a part of me always thought that both guys where too good for her and she didn't deserve them :lol: I think guys as perfect as them should only belong to each other :lol: Plus, these two have a stunning chemistry :thud:

Prue/Cole I know, I know how it is wrong, but I always wanted them to have a secret relationship :lol: They had a weird, but intreguing chemistry.

Luna/Ginny I am a big fan of Harry/Luna, but I just love these two girls together. I love how their frienRABhip happened off-scene and how it wasn't because of Harry they became frienRAB. Ginny is popular and more experienced in relationships so I always wanted her to teach Luna to kiss

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Oh ok yes I get what you are saying.

Im a huge Edward/Bella fan and thought the quality of the books sucks overall but I can't help but love these two. People trash it and mock it but hey who doesn't have guilty pleasures?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information