I've been up for an upgrade for a while, and this will be my first smartphone. I've looked at so many reviews, and I am still uncertain about which phone I should get. I don't text a lot so the size of the screens won't factor into that. However, I like the Aria's compact size and easy mobility. But I don't mind the size of the Surround. The only thing with the Surround is that I've heard people talk about its weight, which is 6 ounces. That could be an indicator that it's durable and sturdy. As far as Internet use, I probably won't get on that much; the best Internet experience I imagine should be with the Surround due to its bigger screen. The one thing that the Surround has on the Aria for me is Zune. I have a Zune HD along with the software so that's a plus. I like the HTC Hub on the Surround and its weather app. But there's one thing that's making me strongly consider the Aria: it's home screen(s). If I'm not mistaken, you can customize the Aria in many ways; as for the Surround, I haven't heard that much about customization. However, I like the Surround's live tiles and simple setup. The two things that really matters the most to me are the call quality and battery life. I have to be able to hear the person on the other end well and I don't mind charging my phone each night...I think. Which phone is the best in those areas? Overall, which phone do you recommend and think I would have the best experience with? (P.S.- Please, may I get an answer from someone who has a level of expertise on these two particular phones?) Thanks.