Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    koalabay52

How can a law enforcement officer or in law be a top contributor in Yahoo?

To be a "top contributor" in Yahoo Answers you must be on the computer hours of the day reading and answering questions here which takesup a lot of your time. So I was just wondering if a cop can do that he or she must work out of an office and be in Yahoo most of your shift. Or do you's sit all night reading and answering and not have family or friends or just be outdoors enjoying life? Some of us are wondering this. But I do agree with many of your answers, though.
    There's more in life than a computer and just sitting inside unless you are in a wheelchair. I suppose many do not have the wheels to get out in the outdoors and be away from people like me. I enjoy my outdoors and it's quite and of course I do like exploring the internet but not always Yahoo Answers.
    Sorry I thought to be answering a lot here you have to be on line 40 or more hours a week to be a top contributor. I just usually don't answer

Copgirl
    I am definitely not on the computer more than an hour at a time, and I'm not even online every day. I am not online at work, as I am a street supervisor. What the point?

Citicop
    Cops don't spend any more time at work (about 40 hours a week) than any other profession.

How can a doctor/lawyer/plumber/astronaut/cowboy/roofer/salesman be a top contributor on here?

I guess only unemployed people should get that title, according to you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information