a few questions...? So, I'm going to Forks, La Push, and Port Angeles, Washington in March. My mom arranged it for my birthday (which is in January but we are going in March) and I'm super excited as I am a huge Twilight Saga fan. I'm just wondering about a few things.
What should I bring as a carry-on? I'm thinking about my yellow Peace, Love, Twilight bag. It has my blanket (don't make fun of me, I just cannot go on a plane without it near me), my Twilight diary for the trip, a few pens, and all my Twilight gear except for my replica of Bella's cactus and the clothing. All my clothes are going in my luggage. I have Bella's charm bracelet and moonstone ring, which I will most likely be wearing during the flight but I may take those off into my yellow bag. I will probably have a few books as well. So I'm thinking the yellow Peace, Love, Twilight bag would be a good carry-on.
Also, would I be able to listen to... Say, my iPod, or something?
What should I get as a snack on the plane, also? I'm a vegetarian with the exception of chicken for health reasons. I'm not allergic to any foods, but I can't take licorice because I'll get sick - licorice is so disgusting to me.
Thanks in advanced, I'm just really excited and I want the trip to be perfect.