Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brandyd7

Tutorial : Browsing & other cool apps on Rogers' 15$ plan UPDATED CONSTANTLY !!

They put this measure in place because of the people that would sign up for data, get 3 months unlimited then cancel the data, then again sign up 3 months unlimited cancel and on and on.
    The penalty is 100 dollars but if you want my opinion youre saving a LOT of money with my tutorial so 100bucks is nothing. You cant have everything.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well i used another sim card to add the programs then i called them up and added the $15 plan so it looked like it all worked out.
    im still a lil worried that when i browse im being charged..
    how come rogers doesnt know we are browsing through Opera mini?

BriarKat

oh and sweet post...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

so i did this lil scheme about a month ago and i got my first bill yesterday and i was billed for all data use..

im 100% sure i did everythign correctly

boooooooo now i gotta pay $70 extra bucks

busta5000_y

Care to elaborate, what you were using (programs) and the "im 100% sure i did everythign correctly" part??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i've been using opera mini and windows live for the past 6 or 7 months, and i have never been charged with anything. however i did hear something about rogers changing something because now my opera doesn't work, and ditto for my friend who has the same thing.

Britni Warner

My Opera has also stopped working, but I am hoping it is just something to do with the new version.

As for Miketl, are you sure you didn't subscribe to the community plan that is also $15 but only comes with 1.5MB of data?

Even though you may have told the Rogers rep what you wanted, we all know how dumb they can be.

My opera mini has also stopped working.. was correctly installed, but will not connect. always takes forever to load then brings up the "Failed to connect....." screen then tells me to visit the website nd contact my service provider.. Although my ggmaps and weathereye still work like a charm.. if anyone has and info on how to get om back up and running, let me know.. thanks !!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have been using opera mini.. it has been working for me exactly the way everyone eles has been working for them. i have access to opera mini and google maps..
    i have the $15 unlimited email plan which also gives me the use of b.b messenger

i dont have the community plan with 1.5 mb

busta5000_y

Thank you sir!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information